Never happened to Reagan

The BBC is reporting that the D establishment such as Obama and Hillary are afraid of their left wing staging an insurrection. It is good for a laugh if you want to look at it.

The Russian economy is in the shitter thanks to falling oil revenues and sanctions. Putin needs to put on a show for the sheep. And the US far-right gobble it up like the Patriots they are. :lol:

Oh no Obama must be devastated. Seriously, propaganda like this is meant for domestic consumption, seems Russia is overrun with war-loving teabaggers like OP too.

Just how much humiliation can your president endure? What will be his response...blame it on Congress?

Russia Pushes Reset Button Parades Missile Threatening to BLOW UP Obama The Gateway Pundit

You realize that isn't a REAL missile, right?

You realize Russia has real missiles, right?

You realize joe lost 6 straight game of rock, paper and scissors to a box if rocks.

Speaking of which where is francoHFW

Just how much humiliation can your president endure? What will be his response...blame it on Congress?

Russia Pushes Reset Button Parades Missile Threatening to BLOW UP Obama The Gateway Pundit

Yeah, so?

Woooosh, right over your noodle
Joe gets a few Katyushas?

Yeah, so?

I doubt he knows what one is and why you referenced one :biggrin:

Yeah, so?

I doubt he knows what one is and why you referenced one :biggrin:

Well, no, you see, I guess I just don't take some agit-prop as seriously as you do.

Russia has missiles. We have missles. We aren't going to start firing them at each other.

What we need to do is mind our own fucking business.

Forum List

Back