Never Go to a Conservative Town to Riot

A Pennsylvania judge threw the book at several protesters accused of rioting — by setting their bail at $1 million each — in the wake of the police shooting of a knife-wielding Lancaster man
Lancaster police nabbed a dozen people and one juvenile for staging the riots around 3 a.m. Monday in clashes that culminated in police deploying tear gas at the crowd.

No Soros DA around also helps

A Pennsylvania judge threw the book at several protesters accused of rioting — by setting their bail at $1 million each — in the wake of the police shooting of a knife-wielding Lancaster man
Lancaster police nabbed a dozen people and one juvenile for staging the riots around 3 a.m. Monday in clashes that culminated in police deploying tear gas at the crowd.

No Soros DA around also helps

Some people have waaaay too much time on their hands!

fighting fascism IS A full time job

flubbythe whale.jpeg

All you have to do is take out their financier. But it is hard to catch them all when this mask mandate is in effect.
Well I guess that they are going to persuade Pres.Trump into making it mandatory to chip all of the people and or have 5G A.I. surveillance system in order to catch these masked protesters.

All you have to do is take out their financier. But it is hard to catch them all when this mask mandate is in effect.
Well I guess that they are going to persuade Pres.Trump into making it mandatory to chip all of the people and or have 5G A.I. surveillance system in order to catch these masked protesters.

But it is hard to catch them all when this mask mandate is in effect.

The maniacs on 4 chan whole heartedly disagee lol

This is how a Christian country treats their mentally ill. People have every right to be upset.
Yes, violent psychopaths need to be removed from society.

They very well might need to be but that is going to cost money that we would prefer to spend on things like useless wars.
It’s a good thing we have the first President in modern history not starting wars. God Bless Donald Trump the peace maker.

Forum List

Back