Never Believe This Intelligence Community

Did you go to a private school?

My scools were never and aren't considered to be owned by the government.

BTW.....I went to the school with the best fight song in the nation!
.....:question:..:question:..

I asked did you go to private school? Be brave. Tell us. We won't judge.

Is that a university you went to?

My alma mater....'...a university...'?????

No....it's Colulmbia, you dunce.....the university.

Now, the one you attended, the Robert Fiance School of Cosmetology.....that's 'a university.'

Soooooo......did you major in 'Wash and Dry' or 'Roots and Touch-Up'?

It's a simple question, but the way you evade it is a telltale you did not. You went to what you call a school of the government. So your insinuation regarding people from public schools and their political ideas is a failure.

Now, the one you attended, the Robert Fiance School of Cosmetology.....that's 'a university.'

It's a simple question, but the way you evade it is a telltale you did not. You went to what you call a school of the government. So your insinuation regarding people from public schools and their political ideas is a failure.

When 90% of American students attend public schools, you can dismiss the "government schools" deflection.

Going to private school is something you're grateful for, not proud of.

Do you believe what intel tells us about Syria ?
Do you mean when Obama drew his line in the sand?
Nope...More like when he asked Congress for authorization.
Which was not denied, yet Obama still did nothing.

Interesting, I think he asked for congress' authorization hoping he would be turned down. Maybe he didn't believe the intelligence. Maybe his lack of resolve is why Assad may have once again used chemical warfare. Now Assad, or whomever, knows there is actually a line in the sand.

Obviously Obama asking Congress was just his way of saber rattling. Once that bluff was called he had and did nothing.

Do you believe what intel tells us about Syria ?
Do you mean when Obama drew his line in the sand?

Yep . And then he polled congress like your supposed too. And they wanted nothing to do wh Syria .
How convenient for him.

So which is it ? Ok to bomb without congress or not?
Was the 72 days of terror bombing of Serbia OK? Many civilian casualties and Billy even killed some Chinese nationals.

Was that OK with you?

Did Obama have permission to send drones into ally countries and kill Americans in so doing?

Not possible.....for you.
Seems to be an affliction of government school grads.

There are, I am sure, a number of honest Liberals....why, another one could come along any day now....any day.....

"... a number of honest Liberals"
"... honest Liberals"
"... honest Liberal???"

4q0oi8.png

This is the third time you've asked the same question, and it's been answered twice.

"So your insinuation regarding people from public schools and their political ideas..."
There is no 'insinuation,' you fool...it's a clear and well indicated indictment.
There couldn't be better examples of same than your posts.

The reference to 'government school grad' is to underscore the posts of the indoctrinated, i.e., you.

It indicates a lower level of intellect, exactly what is evinced in every on of your posts....as in having to ask the same query three time, ignoring that it has been answered.

When 90% of American students attend public schools, you can dismiss the "government schools" deflection.

Going to private school is something you're grateful for, not proud of.

Let's remind all that:

a. Liberals make certain that Americans have no choice in the schools they attend....they take taxes for schools, but forbid the us of vouchers.
"Democrats Oppose Voucher Program"
Democrats Oppose Voucher Program

b. Since the school system is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberalism, Inc., this is what we have in place of education:
"The California Federation of Teachers (CFT) passed a resolution at its most recent convention claiming that “the continued unjust incarceration of Mumia Abu-Jamal represents a threat to the civil rights of all people.” Thirty years ago, Abu-Jamal took away Philadelphia policeman Daniel Faulkner’s foremost civil right: his life. How obtuse of the CFT to disregard “the threat to the civil rights of all people” represented by someone capable of gunning down a man tasked with protecting the public.

The pantheon of leftist saints includes the Haymarket Square bombers, responsible for the deaths of eight Chicago cops, Joe Hill, murderer of former police officer John Morrison in Salt Lake City, Huey Newton, murderer of Oakland policeman John Frey, and Leonard Peltier, murderer of FBI agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams. Notice a pattern?"
Teachers' Mumia Abu-Jamal Resolution Out of Sync Morally and Historically | Human Events

c. And the result....the decline of American education:
"U.S. students’ academic achievement still lags that of their peers in many other countries"
U.S. students’ academic achievement still lags that of their peers in many other countries

Hence, the pejorative "public school grad."

BTW.....are you one?

Not possible.....for you.
Seems to be an affliction of government school grads.

There are, I am sure, a number of honest Liberals....why, another one could come along any day now....any day.....

"... a number of honest Liberals"
"... honest Liberals"
"... honest Liberal???"

4q0oi8.png

I get your drift....

....it was my point, as well.

This is the third time you've asked the same question, and it's been answered twice.

"So your insinuation regarding people from public schools and their political ideas..."
There is no 'insinuation,' you fool...it's a clear and well indicated indictment.

The reference to 'government school grad' is to underscore the posts of the indoctrinated, i.e., you.

It indicates a lower level of intellect, exactly what is evinced in every on of your posts....as in having to ask the same query three time, ignoring that it has been answered.

You haven't answered my question yet. Did you go to a private school?

You haven't answered my question yet. Did you go to a private school?

Fourth time same question is being answered....and I do so simply to prove how truly dumb you government school grads are:

Columbia University is a private institution that was founded in 1754. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 6,102, its setting is urban, and the campus size is 36 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Columbia University's ranking in the 2017 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, 5.
Columbia University | Columbia University - Profile, Rankings and ...
https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/columbia-university-2707

Now....be sure to ask yet again.

And now for a refresher on Obamunist's Susan Rice's history of lying:
1. Benghazi
2. Bergdahl
3. All the chemical weapons out of Syria
4. Knew nothing about spying on Trump folks

Bet you believed every one of 'em, you dunce.

How about you go fuck yourself, you pedantic asshole!

Why should she do that when it is much more entertaining watching the Democrat Party Fuck Themselves with the lying Russian Narrative they dreampt up that is turning out to be their ultimate doom. Self Inflicted wounds are the most painful aren't they Mr. Butthurt?

Forum List

Back