Nevada Voter Machines Auto Checks Obama

This I'm sure is going to be widespread come November. Unless one or the other wins by a wide margin there will be problems

The problem being for those voters who do not look over their choices... GEE I wonder if those UN election watchers will take note of this?

This is also the case in Reno. A girlfriend sent me an email where her and two of her neighbors voted early and had to have a polling person come and fix the error. If they had not looked back over their choices they would have missed it.

Kind of fishy looking for Reid's state, eh?

Voter Machine in Las Vegas Auto-Checking Obama :: Politichicks

yeah, i believe you

:lmao:

You look like a stupid ass.

voting machine auto checking obama - Google Search

An ugly old hag neg repped me for posting about this... :D

She was probably suckered into voting for Obama too.

Btw, I got your PM. Can't reply because I only have 25 posts. You're welcome. :D

Liberal women are typically angry hateful shrews lacking any ability to put cognizant thoughts together in any kind of logical fashion. They instead screech and spew as if that makes an argument valid. I detest them immensely.

This is also the case in Reno. A girlfriend sent me an email where her and two of her neighbors voted early and had to have a polling person come and fix the error. If they had not looked back over their choices they would have missed it.

yeah, i believe you

You look like a stupid ass.

voting machine auto checking obama - Google Search

Not a single reliable source reporting on this. Not even Fox has picked it up.

yeah, i believe you

i know.... right?

that seems to be a hallmark of the trash on this board now.

Obama won a clear majority in 08, and people are still whining about how the election was rigged.

No matter who wins, it will be because "they cheated!" , because it couldn't possibly be that your candidate sucked or a majority of Americans don't agree with your political positions.

Obama won a clear majority in 08, and people are still whining about how the election was rigged.

No matter who wins, it will be because "they cheated!" , because it couldn't possibly be that your candidate sucked or a majority of Americans don't agree with your political positions.

don't you know that it's only if an election is decided by one rightwinger on the supreme court that it's legit.

ayup

It just happened 2 days ago... and shocker the OMG (Obama Media Groupies) have not picked up the thread- The point that it is all over the web indicates at the very least, that something happened- BTW, fuck off, my friend is not a liar.

It just happened 2 days ago... and shocker the OMG (Obama Media Groupies) have not picked up the thread- The point that it is all over the web indicates at the very least, that something happened- BTW, fuck off, my friend is not a liar.

you're a liar. and if your friend made up that crap, she's a liar, too.

yeah, i believe you

i know.... right?

that seems to be a hallmark of the trash on this board now.

Being so trashy yourself causes you to think everyone else is like you...that's called projection you "old hag" :eusa_whistle:

you're a liar. and if your friend made up that crap, she's a liar, too.

You have such delusions of adequacy.

This I'm sure is going to be widespread come November. Unless one or the other wins by a wide margin there will be problems

i like the way the right is making up the lies now so they can make excuses if the president is re-elected...

just like they're lying that mittens is ahead by any margin that matters at this point.

Why do you ALWAYS assume I'm being partisan. I was refering to the fact that machines malfunction. Some may be programed improper some just won't function properly. It happens every election hence the opinion that I hope WHOEVER wins does so by a wide enough margin that it doesn't matter.

And wanting a smooth election is somehow me setting up some excuse for Romney?

New Topics

Forum List

Back