Nevada Schools Will Begin Using Soviet-Style Propaganda Posters to Scare Students

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
More propaganda about Coronavirus from the Dems.

---Nevada Schools Will Begin Using Soviet-Style Propaganda Posters to Scare Students Into Complying With Mask/Vax Mandates---

---Nevada Schools Will Begin Using Soviet-Style Propaganda Posters to Scare Students Into Complying With Mask/Vax Mandates---

ya I can imagine how well this will go down in Wells, Carlin, Winnemucca, and Elko. LOL

Ya know, out there where I hunt squirrels

Last edited:

As opposed to republic pols using actual COVID-19 to scare kids.

How are they Soviet style? Their propaganda posters were pictorial and full of nationalist symbolism.
In the Soviet Union, nationalism was banned.

Show me at least one Soviet nationalist poster.
You say so because you are subject to American propaganda.
Don't read American newspapers or watch CNN.. :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210816-063257.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-063257.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20210816-063241.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-063241.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 35

You have failed to prove the claim in your title. How are they anything like Soviet propaganda posters?

The thread premise is a lie.

Unreliable source; rightwing fake news.

I don't see anything wrong with the posters

here are American school posters.
1071831_original.jpg

The OP has a weird definition of "propaganda." Currently in Nevada, some 80 students and faculty are having to undergo quarantine due to one thoughtless and negligent parent who sent their child to school just two days after they both tested positive for the virus. Warning students is not "soviet-style propaganda."

BTW: I hope that all 80 of these people, and the school system that must pay for substitute personnel sue the hell out of the parent.

Forum List

Back