Nevada debate tonight at 7pm central on CNN

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If your going to watch post your thoughts here. If there is already a thread my apologies as I looked and didn't see it.

Huntsman will not be there as he is protesting Nevada moving up their primary. Which is dumb to the tenth degree for someone who has very little time to leave an impression. Removing your voice from a nationally viewed debate, why not just quit.

• Banned
Can Perry recover, can Cain sustain, can Romney break out, can any of the others get noticed?

Should be interesting to see how Cain handles the pressure that is sure to come his way tonight.

Will also be curious as to Pauls plan being discussed and see if it helps him or not.

Last edited:
Can Perry recover, can Cain sustain, can Romney break out, can any of the others get noticed?

Should be interesting to see how Cain handles the pressure that is sure to come his way tonight.

Will also be curious as to Pauls plan being discussed and see if it helps him or not.

The only person that might aswell show up tonight is Ron Paul, everyone else is just window dressing. Expect him to surge.

If your going to watch post your thoughts here. If there is already a thread my apologies as I looked and didn't see it.

Huntsman will not be there as he is protesting Nevada moving up their primary. Which is dumb to the tenth degree for someone who has very little time to leave an impression. Removing your voice from a nationally viewed debate, why not just quit.

LOL...hey baby, I posted a thread on this too...lol. Sorry. I didn't see yours and I LOOKED, but yours was before mine by a few minutes. Here is what I posted, and YES I will be watching:

CNN/Western Republican Leadership Conference Debate 8:pM ET Tonight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For The Curious:

The “CNN/Western Republican Leadership Conference Debate” features candidates: Michelle Bachmann, Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum.

Candidates who are polling the highest will be positioned in the middle of the stage. Those polling lower will fan out from the center to the edges. Mitt Romney will be in the middle, Herman Cain will be to Romney’s right and Rick Perry to his left — similar to their real -life placement.

Herman Cain spoke to a unprecedentedly massive group of nearly 1400 energized Republicans last evening at a sold-out dinner at the Arizona Convention Center in Phoenix, bringing the attendees to their feet numerous times during his rousing speech. The venue had to be moved to accommodate the larger crowd. More:

GOP candidates debate tonight: Tues. Oct. 18, 2011 « Seeing Red AZ

• Banned

LOL...hey baby, I posted a thread on this too...lol. Sorry. I didn't see yours and I LOOKED, but yours was before mine by a few minutes. Here is what I posted, and YES I will be watching:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For The Curious:

The “CNN/Western Republican Leadership Conference Debate” features candidates: Michelle Bachmann, Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum.

Candidates who are polling the highest will be positioned in the middle of the stage. Those polling lower will fan out from the center to the edges. Mitt Romney will be in the middle, Herman Cain will be to Romney’s right and Rick Perry to his left — similar to their real -life placement.

Herman Cain spoke to a unprecedentedly massive group of nearly 1400 energized Republicans last evening at a sold-out dinner at the Arizona Convention Center in Phoenix, bringing the attendees to their feet numerous times during his rousing speech. The venue had to be moved to accommodate the larger crowd. More:

no worries, just wanted a place to focus peoples thoughts rather than 4 different threads. Either thread is perfectly fine with me.

For The Curious:

no worries, just wanted a place to focus peoples thoughts rather than 4 different threads. Either thread is perfectly fine with me.

Thanks so much. Many ppl don't know and some don't care, that there is yet another one..lol. Many more to go. I wish the candidates that are low in the polls would drop out so that we could listen to the ones who have a better chance, speak on the issues.

They are all going to be after Cain tonight and he KNOWS IT!! I wish him steadiness...

• Banned
Well if the last debate was any indication of things to come lonelaugher and lahkota will soon be here trollin along. Good times ahead just secure your safety harnesses and put on your waders cause the shit is about to get deep. Lol

The only person that might aswell show up tonight is Ron Paul, everyone else is just window dressing. Expect him to surge.

Does it ever bother you to be wrong? Just wondering.

I think its interesting. Everyone's in a dark suit except Michelle who is this bright white outfit. Good way to stand out in the crowd.

Huntsman is trying to get points in New Hampshire for it, hoping that if he can get strong support in NH then that will carry him later.

Mitt Romney makes me want to puke.... From him copying how Cain introduced himself to that last response....

Herman Cain is taking a pounding on 9-9-9

How many times can he say "apples and oranges" and read my website

He better do a better job of defending his plan

Forum List

Back