Nevada caucus looks to be yet another Dumpster Fire

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

These buffoons want to run our nation but they can't even do BASIC MATH.
Add to that these same buffoons cried wolf about election integrity yet they use untested ONLINE apps and Google????

Lord help us is these idiots gain anymore power.

• Banned
I'm so old I remember when we knew national election outcomes mere hours after polls closed. Now, thanks to Democrat geniuses we wait days or even longer....

Add to that these same buffoons cried wolf about election integrity yet they use untested ONLINE apps and Google????

They can do math. The problem is that the rulers of the vile and shameful democrat party sold the nomination to little Mike Bloomberg. The transaction is complete and they have to deliver. But as is obvious to all, Bernie is the choice of the festering sewage that makes up the DNC rank and file. Iowa and Nevada are the democrats doing what they do every election, rigging the vote.

Last edited:
  • Banned

They can do math. The problem is that the rulers of the vile and shameful democrat party sold the nomination to little Mike Bloomberg. The transaction is complete and they have to deliver. But as is obvious to all, Bernie is the choice of the festering sewage that makes of the DNC rank and file. Iowa and Nevada are the democrats doing what they do every election, rigging the vote.

Not knowing how to count is the less terrifying option....

Apparently the democrats insist that the volunteers sign NDAs, and the volunteers are saying FU and walking out.
Why would you need NDAs for an election unless they are going to cheat?
NV looks to be another dumpster fire in-progress.

Lads,
Why are you worried about who Democrats nominate, it is not they are going to let enemy countries help them get elected...

Do you find it annoying that Democrat Candidates talk about policies and not scoring there partners looks...

• Banned
Lads,
Why are you worried about who Democrats nominate, it is not they are going to let enemy countries help them get elected...

Do you find it annoying that Democrat Candidates talk about policies and not scoring there partners looks...
This mess is endlessly amusing. It's like watching a child trying to teach spider monkeys how to change a lightbulb

Lads,

You mean like Bernie being told that the Russians are trying to help him get elected? Or is there something else you have in mind?

Lads,

This mess is endlessly amusing. It's like watching a child trying to teach spider monkeys how to change a lightbulb
The Dimwingers are headed to a brokered convention. That clusterfuck will be a hoot to watch.

You didn't expect anything other than stupidity coming from these lib voters did you gramps?

Lads,

Are you kidding me? That done have a clue about foreign or domestic policy. Its beyond scary.

Lads,

Are you kidding me? That done have a clue about foreign or domestic policy. Its beyond scary.
All I've seen them focus on are blacks and Trump.
It's like they consider blacks unintelligent or something.

I wonder if it ever occurs to anyone that the DNC is intentional creating this mess? Could it be they are creating this chaos in the caucuses so to ensure such disarray that they can guarantee that this ends up in THEIR hands so that they can engineer another selection of their own as they did with Hillary to be sure the likes of Bernie does NOT win the nomination?

When did party apparatchiks running local caucases become equivalent to people "running the nation"?

Did you buy a bridge?

I'm so old I remember when we knew national election outcomes mere hours after polls closed. Now, thanks to Democrat geniuses we wait days or even longer....

When did primaries become "national elections"?

What are you, from Latvia?

Primaries are not even elections. They're bread and circus for the unwashed so that they think they have a say in who the party nominates. THEY DON'T.

For example when I read the thread title phrase about "Nevada caucus dumpster fire" I assumed it was a reference to this.

This is on purpose. Create crisis, propose solution...rinse and repeat until the rules suit you

New Topics

Forum List

Back