Netherlands ends support for "Syrian rebels" after they found out they are terrorists - and lose

$80m wasted for terrorists. The decision is to be instantly implemented - except for the White Helmets who receive support for the rest of the year. It was Dutch journalists who triggered the decision with their report.

Netherlands ends support for Syrian militant groups, including one labeled ‘terrorist’ by Dutch govt

Holy crap, what a waste! Ugh, I don't even want to think how much money America has wasted there, it might make me nauseous.
Probably billions. And it continues.

$80m wasted for terrorists. The decision is to be instantly implemented - except for the White Helmets who receive support for the rest of the year. It was Dutch journalists who triggered the decision with their report.

Netherlands ends support for Syrian militant groups, including one labeled ‘terrorist’ by Dutch govt

Holy crap, what a waste! Ugh, I don't even want to think how much money America has wasted there, it might make me nauseous.

I said I didn't wanna think about it! :102: :mad:

You mean Dutch Journalists inform people?

It would be nice if ours did that, as opposed to deliberately trying to manipulate public opinion with bullshit.

My fault. Think of something nice, instead.

My fault. Think of something nice, instead.

Russians have won the right to their own vodka. :)

It would be nice if ours did that, as opposed to deliberately trying to manipulate public opinion with bullshit.

But not all of them, or?

An overwhelming majority of the "Journalists" in the west are just propagandists.

I read some good work the other day. Oh! It was about LIbya and Benghazi.

I can just hear the scrambling of key strokes editing your post from the Dutch version of USMB after posting this.

Hilarious

But not all of them, or?

An overwhelming majority of the "Journalists" in the west are just propagandists.

I read some good work the other day. Oh! It was about LIbya and Benghazi.
We have a 40 % support for the green party among journalists in Germany.

captain blei is clutching at straws------the Netherlands does not want to pay anymore.
It labeled ONE group fighting the mass murderer ASSAD "terrorist"-------yeah so?

“The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.”
― Thomas Jefferson

captain blei is clutching at straws------the Netherlands does not want to pay anymore.
It labeled ONE group fighting the mass murderer ASSAD "terrorist"-------yeah so?
Read the article.

Read the article.

I read the article----I missed the part about the Netherlands' support of the
mass murderer ASSAD

There's some truth to this.

I found out from the BBC (who would have thought?) last night, that when the Americans invaded Iraq, Bashar got scared, paranoia being rife in the Assad family, and released a bunch of terrorists from a Syrian jail, to go and fight the coalition in Iraq.

Little realising that those same terrorists would return as 'rebels', to fight his government.

In other words, a mild mannered ophthalmic surgeon practising in London, becomes responsible for the upheaval and instability in the Middle East.

I found out from the BBC (who would have thought?) last night, that when the Americans invaded Iraq, Bashar got scared, paranoia being rife in the Assad family, and released a bunch of terrorists from a Syrian jail, to go and fight the coalition in Iraq.

Little realising that those same terrorists would return as 'rebels', to fight his government.

In other words, a mild mannered ophthalmic surgeon practising in London, becomes responsible for the upheaval and instability in the Middle East.
Their number: Twenty
Their mission: Defeat Nato.

Come on...

"Syria has historically offered assistance to Iraqi refugees.[20] At the beginning of 2007, the UNHCR estimated that the number of Iraqi refugees in Syria was over 1.2 million.[1][20] 80–90% of the Iraqi refugee population lives in the capital city of Damascus.[5] The reason for its large refugee population can be attributed to more than just geography. Until 2007, Syria maintained an open-door policy to Iraqis fleeing the war-ravaged country.[1]"
Refugees of Iraq - Wikipedia

Come on...

"Syria has historically offered assistance to Iraqi refugees.[20] At the beginning of 2007, the UNHCR estimated that the number of Iraqi refugees in Syria was over 1.2 million.[1][20] 80–90% of the Iraqi refugee population lives in the capital city of Damascus.[5] The reason for its large refugee population can be attributed to more than just geography. Until 2007, Syria maintained an open-door policy to Iraqis fleeing the war-ravaged country.[1]"

The Assad/dynasty is another matter altogether. The BBC did an excellent coverage of the family, all the diplomats involved over the years, the consensus being that Assad himself has brought about the tragic events we see today.

There's a saying from that part of the world, which could apply to all the naive heads of state and diplomats involved with that country.

"You can promise a sausage sandwich to someone, and leave the sausage out."

Come on...

The Assad/dynasty is another matter altogether. The BBC did an excellent coverage of the family, all the diplomats involved over the years, the consensus being that Assad himself has brought about the tragic events we see today.

There's a saying from that part of the world, which could apply to all the naive heads of state and diplomats involved with that country.

"You can promise a sausage sandwich to someone, and leave the sausage out."
Citing a source (at least in this context) that was active in creating the anti-Assad mood to manipulate the public opinion sounds silly.

BBC Caught In Syria Massacre Propaganda Hoax - RiseEarth

Forum List

Back