Netflix

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
The CBS Overnight News said lots of Korean shows and movies will be available to stream on Netflix this year. The three most watched Netflix shows last year were Korean.

Its funny how people will pay for moves that are on Star and encore... Netflix kind of sucks and Amazon Prime isn't much better....

Love my netflix. And my prime. And my firestick. There are some excellent movies (foreign), which I have to watch twice because I cannot watch the movie AND read the subtitles, buts damn sure worth it.

Love my netflix. And my prime. And my firestick. There are some excellent movies (foreign), which I have to watch twice because I cannot watch the movie AND read the subtitles, buts damn sure worth it.
i think Korean shows are worth watching. The culture is like a whole different world.

My experience with Korean shows is that they almost never have a show with more than one season. There are exceptions but most of the shows are built for just one season.

My experience with Korean shows is that they almost never have a show with more than one season. There are exceptions but most of the shows are built for just one season.
thank you for your service and sacrifice! you can watch a ton of one season Korean shows on Netflix. :)

Forum List

Back