Netflix - Making A Murderer

I don't know if I could handle ten episodes of that.
Anyone that can soak his pet cat in lighter fluid or gasoline, then light it on fire and listen to it scream...even 40 years ago....is a serial killer who will not flinch at doing the same thing to a human being. No soul. Keep his sorry ass in prison, then fry him. No loss.
That's crazy. Torturing an animal is bad, but it isn't proof that someone's a serial killer, lol.

But he was a loser, he should have stayed in prison from the time he was convicted of burglary.

The prison sentence for sexual assault was false so should he get any compensation for that?

I had a friend who got arrested as a teen for shoplifting, and today she's an upstanding citizen. I mean I think age of crime matters too, do you think so ? People can change over time.
Shoplifting is a far cry from burglary. People who are willing to commit burglaries are willing to risk face to face confrontation with people in their own homes...it puts them in a totally different classification.

I watched this in it's entirety. Shows how corrupt our system of "justice" is. Massive amount of police misconduct.

So do you think they framed him the 2nd time to avoid the 36 million dollar lawsuit for false imprisonment? Typically people who torture animals can have a proclivity to be violent offenders, even some become serial killers.

Thanks for sharing your opinion especially since you have watched the whole thing.
Yes, I think he was framed in order to avoid a broke county having to pay out millions of dollars they didn't have in a law suit.

I think the animal cruelty experience is horrible but that is not enough to presume he kidnapped, raped and murdered Halback. There is no forensic evidence Halback was raped.

Animal cruelty is associated with serial killers. Stephen Avery isn't a serial murderer.

You have watched the whole thing so I am sure there are things I am missing. Still I already despise him for torturing animals. YIKES!

Anyway great feedback thanks!

Two hundred thousand citizens have petitioned the WH for his pardon. One juror already recanted his vote and other jurors said they feared for their lives. The jury behaved badly, trading votes and so on.

I don't know if I could handle ten episodes of that.
Anyone that can soak his pet cat in lighter fluid or gasoline, then light it on fire and listen to it scream...even 40 years ago....is a serial killer who will not flinch at doing the same thing to a human being. No soul. Keep his sorry ass in prison, then fry him. No loss.
That's crazy. Torturing an animal is bad, but it isn't proof that someone's a serial killer, lol.

But he was a loser, he should have stayed in prison from the time he was convicted of burglary.

The prison sentence for sexual assault was false so should he get any compensation for that?

I had a friend who got arrested as a teen for shoplifting, and today she's an upstanding citizen. I mean I think age of crime matters too, do you think so ? People can change over time.
Shoplifting is a far cry from burglary. People who are willing to commit burglaries are willing to risk face to face confrontation with people in their own homes...it puts them in a totally different classification.

That makes sense. Yeah Burglary you risk getting yourself killed too, shoplifting is still bad in that it is stealing from someone's business but it is a different level.

I watched and they need to lock up Lenk and the other guy for starters.

Then Ken Kratz stupid voice ass

watched it......lot of questions about it....if avery didnt kill her who did?
for a man with an iq of 70....how complex would you expect the murder to be...his torture of animals is an indicator...plus according to his bunk mate in jail...he has fantasies of torturing and raping women....he gave his sisters name and phone number to get the young lady back out to his place...seems she went one time and he answered the door with just a towel on....sadly lots of questions

watched it......lot of questions about it....if avery didnt kill her who did?
for a man with an iq of 70....how complex would you expect the murder to be...his torture of animals is an indicator...plus according to his bunk mate in jail...he has fantasies of torturing and raping women....he gave his sisters name and phone number to get the young lady back out to his place...seems she went one time and he answered the door with just a towel on....sadly lots of questions

Everything there is rumor except maybe the burning of the cat.

Here are some basic things we know right now:

• Parts of Halbach’s body were found burned in Avery’s fire pit.
  • Evidence of Avery’s involvement was found inside his home.
  • There is DNA evidence tying the bullet found in the Avery garage to Halbach.
  • Avery was the last known person to see Halbach alive.
  • Police found her car, with blood on it and in it, left on the Avery family’s lot.
  • Avery’s high-school age cousin, Brendan Dassey, confessed that he had assisted his uncle in murder of Halbach.*
Steven Avery Is Guilty As Hell

Here are some basic things we know right now:

• Parts of Halbach’s body were found burned in Avery’s fire pit.

True
What evidence?
  • There is DNA evidence tying the bullet found in the Avery garage to Halbach.
Found by the detective being sued for 36 million also, no blood anywhere.
According to the police who didnt check anyone else
  • Police found her car, with blood on it and in it, left on the Avery family’s lot.
Yep, which looks even more like a set up since he gets rid of cars for a living.
  • Avery’s high-school age cousin, Brendan Dassey, confessed that he had assisted his uncle in murder of Halbach.*

Coerced confession they threw out in Avery's case. If Dassey is to be believed then they killed her in the bedroom...and didnt leave any blood. Then took her to the Garage, still no blood. And shot her which also resulted in no blood at the scene.

believe what you will...the show left a lot of evidence out...and again...if avery did not kill her...who did? who had access to the yard..they are now saying averys dna was found in sweat under the car hood....now one would have to believe that they had a tube of sweat to plant?

i am very skeptical of the juror who came forward...he has managed to live with himself and voting on whatever....do i believe him...not so much....you always have those wanting to ride the wave of publicity

believe what you will...the show left a lot of evidence out

None of what I posted deals with belief.

...and again...if avery did not kill her...who did?

Dont know...but thats not a defense or proof that Avery did it, not knowing.

who had access to the yard..they are now saying averys dna was found in sweat under the car hood

Ken Kratz the prosecutor is the one saying that. Its been shown that he says anything like the Press Conferences he held BEFORE conviction

....now one would have to believe that they had a tube of sweat to plant?

IF it was indeed sweat. But what you're doing is repeating unfounded information and wondering how that unfounded information could happen instead of asking for proof of the allegation as a starting point.

i am very skeptical of the juror who came forward...he has managed to live with himself and voting on whatever....do i believe him...not so much....you always have those wanting to ride the wave of publicity

You can be skeptical but again, this is about facts and not feelings. Fortunately the juror also has nothing to do with whether or not Avery killed anyone

I just finished episode 1 and think the show is biased for Mr. Avery, but anyway it provides a compelling case. I though Judy Dvorak was hard to believe and some strange things happened such as Penny Beerntsen unable to read the statement, but ended up signing it. There is Chief Deputy Kusche drawing Avery from an older photo and creating a large framed composite drawing and putting it up in his office. There is no doubt both Kusche and Sheriff Tom Locourek talked to each other. However, the case that they conspired against Avery is harder to prove. There isn't a smoking gun, so can see why Avery lost. The most troubling part is how law enforcement and the prosecutor acts in the case. I'm not sure if the show accurately depicts this, but it seems something is wrong with the system that is in place in small town Manitowic County.

Guilty. Keep the asshole in prison.

But he was released not guilty after being held 18 yrs the DNA was not his. Then after he's out they turn around and pin another one on him, coincidentally he's about to file a lawsuit for 36 million dollars against them for that 18 yrs he spent in prison.
I only saw episode 1 and will probably continue. He did file a law suit against the county, so his arrest for murder came after the lawsuit trial started. What do you mean they "pin" the murder on him?

Forum List

Back