Netflix drops “LGBTQ+” tag for Jeffery Dahmer movie, even though Dahmer was gay and preyed on gays (Is this LGBTQ+, Entertainment, Politics, Crime?)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Sorry mods….I have no idea what forum this should be in.

Its about a streaming service removing the gay hashtag from a movie about a gay serial killer because it could cause discrimination or violence against gays.

We got lots of subjects.

But you already knew that…..didnt you?

Sorry mods….I have no idea what forum this should be in.

Its about a streaming service removing the gay hashtag from a movie about a gay serial killer because it could cause discrimination or violence against gays.

We got lots of subjects.

But you already knew that…..didnt you?
i watched it…don’t…he’s crayfish

A movie about Dahmer? Lost in the shuffle is the credible allegation that the prison officials deliberately set Dahmer up to be murdered by placing him in an unsupervised area with a maniac who beat him to death with a weight bar.

OIP.4TcMGHKNj0mV1FScwGI9xAHaDJ

Dahmer was gay….confirmed…admitted…GAY.

He picked up gay guys at bars and brought them home to fuck….but murdered them.

How is a gay man luring other gay men from gay bars to his home to murder NOT an LGBTQ+ movie?

What is Dahmer cured cancer? Now is it an LGBTQ+ movie?

YOU BET YOUR STRAP ON DILDO IT IS!

Its so funny.

Its a fucking LGBTQ movie…..but the LGBTQ community wants that censored. :auiqs.jpg:

Fucking frauds.
All the previous movies I've seen about him have been documentaries. It's kind of interesting that you classify it as a LGBTQ+ movie because of the sexual orientation of the real life people depicted in this movie. Does it not have any other value?

All the previous movies I've seen about him have been documentaries. It's kind of interesting that you classify it as a LGBTQ+ movie because of the sexual orientation of the real life people depicted in this movie. Does it not have any other value?

It was tagged as LGBTQ+, then that specific tag removed. It has many other tags.

Maybe read the article.

A movie about Dahmer? Lost in the shuffle is the credible allegation that the prison officials deliberately set Dahmer up to be murdered by placing him in an unsupervised area with a maniac who beat him to death with a weight bar.

He deserved to die

Dahmer was gay….confirmed…admitted…GAY.

He picked up gay guys at bars and brought them home to fuck….but murdered them.

How is a gay man luring other gay men from gay bars to his home to murder NOT an LGBTQ+ movie?

What is Dahmer cured cancer? Now is it an LGBTQ+ movie?

YOU BET YOUR STRAP ON DILDO IT IS!

Leftists thrive on lying to themselves and each other. Just another example of thousands.

Dahmer was white. Most serial killers are white. Not Kermit Gosnell….you abortion lovers worship that guy.

Most whites are not serial killers, but most serial killers are white.

So that means…..what?

Does the LGBTQ+ community deny that Dahmer was a homosexual?

Why would they deny his existence?

Dahmer was white. Most serial killers are white. Not Kermit Gosnell….you abortion lovers worship that guy.

Most whites are not serial killers, but most serial killers are white.

So that means…..what?
Blacks are only a mere 12.4% of the U.S. population but ~30% of serial killers in the U.S. are black.

Like with most violent crimes, on a per capita basis, black serial killers are extremely overrepresented.

Forum List

Back