Netflix: Dahmer - Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Jeffrey Dahmer gives serial killers a bad name.

Watching this series, I got frustrated at how sloppy and careless this guy was. I thought serial killers were fastidious. But everyone in the vicinity of Dahmer was constantly complaining about the awful smells. People would stumble in on him in the middle of killing his victims. So it was just a matter of time before one escaped and he was caught.

And that is how this series begins, with the situation which led to his capture.

There are times when this show really drags, but Evan Peters does such a good job that I found myself forgetting the guy on TV wasn't actually Dahmer.

Peters does TOO good of a job acting in the role. He gets into it way too much. My daughter told me he plays a similar character in the American Horror Story series (which I've never seen) and so he was prepared to play Dahmer.

There isn't as much gore and violence as you would expect in a story about a serial killer, and for that I am grateful.

One grimly humorous scene takes place while Dahmer is confessing all the grisly details of his murders to the police, but is unable to call himself gay. The stigma of being gay was worse than being a serial killer.

You may or may not like this show. It's a tossup.

I don't know how true to life this show is, but I read the details of his capture and the first episode is dead-on accurate.

Watching this series, I got frustrated at how sloppy and careless this guy was. I thought serial killers were fastidious. But everyone in the vicinity of Dahmer was constantly complaining about the awful smells. People would stumble in on him in the middle of killing his victims. So it was just a matter of time before one escaped and he was caught.

And that is how this series begins, with the situation which led to his capture.

There are times when this show really drags, but Evan Peters does such a good job that I found myself forgetting the guy on TV wasn't actually Dahmer.

Peters does TOO good of a job acting in the role. He gets into it way too much. My daughter told me he plays a similar character in the American Horror Story series (which I've never seen) and so he was prepared to play Dahmer.

There isn't as much gore and violence as you would expect in a story about a serial killer, and for that I am grateful.

One grimly humorous scene takes place while Dahmer is confessing all the grisly details of his murders to the police, but is unable to call himself gay. The stigma of being gay was worse than being a serial killer.

I don't know how true to life this show is, but I read the details of his capture and the first episode is dead-on accurate.
It's woke Netflix bullshit.

There is no size that fits all. Serial killers can be charming or repulsive. The average serial killer has IQ of 94 but some are extremely intelligent while others are borderline retarded. Serial killers differ in many ways, including their motivations for killing and their behavior at the crime scene. There are certain traits common to most serial murderers, including sensation seeking, a lack of remorse or guilt, impulsivity, and the need for control, and predatory behavior.

Dahmer is a Hedonistic killer. For these serial killers murder becomes pleasurable to the killer. They are "power seekers" who crave domination over the lives of others. They boost their self-esteem by exercising the power of life and death over others. They get satisfaction over complete control of others. They will likely fantasized obsessively about their perfect lover—beautiful, submissive, and eternal. They often leave evidence at crime scene, DNA, weapons, etc. and they usually rape their victims.

How does Dahmer in the movie compare to the above?

The following is a good article from FBI on serial killers

This was in the LGBT section on Netflix. LOL

Dahmer had the skulls of his victims openly on display on his shelf and the police ignored them during a search warrant because they looked fake.

The reviews are bad !!

I watched a tad and it was forced and fake

Funny how they depict all blacks as super crafty, caring and wise

Isn’t that just good acting?

I was in Illinois when they caught the sick monster and the one story I tell all the time is when the monster was in court and that Sister of one of his victims started to scream at him and told him she will get him and I believe she ordered the hit on his sorry ass that got him killed in Prison!

I will never watch anything about that sick individual and do not mean to take away from your review but will add the Police in Wisconsin failed those victims and the monster could have been stopped way before but because the victims were gay no one cared…

We watched the first episode last night.
The shear amount of bad policing is mind blowing. Mind blowing.
This man was storing and decomposing dozens of bodies in an APARTMENT. And neighbors complained, his next door neighbor called the police several times to report horrible smells in his apartment, hearing sounds of fighting and screaming. And they did nothing. Didn't even come to the apartment building to even knock on his door.
The level of ease at which he was able to commit his crimes - openly - and the police were notified about him... and they did nothing until they literally had a handcuffed victim who escapes and just happened to run into their patrol car "oh... I guess we'll look into this now"
Unbelievable.

The first episode is not accurate. In the first episode we are introduced to Dahmer's next door neighbor, Glenda Cleveland.

The problem with that narrative is that it's another Netflix lie. Dahmer never even lived in the same apartment building as Glenda Cleveland. Netflix shows her confronting Dahmer, her next door neighbor, several times. Netflix shows the strong negro lady confronting the police officers at the scene to no avail. Another lie. Netflix has Dahmer bring over a sandwich to Glenda Cleveland after she complained to the landlord about the odors coming into her vent from Dahmer's apartment next door and was going to get Dahmer evicted. Another lie. Netflix has Jesse Jackson come over to her apartment next door to Dahmer's apartment and other such woke bullshit rewriting of history.

It's all a bunch of fucking lies.

What do you expect from a Netflix "documentary"?

Last edited:
The first episode is not accurate. In the first episode we are introduced to Dahmer's next door neighbor, Glenda Cleveland.

The problem with that narrative is that it's another Netflix lie. Dahmer never even lived in the same apartment building as Glenda Cleveland. Netflix shows her confronting Dahmer, her next door neighbor, several times. Netflix shows the strong negro lady confronting the police officers at the scene to no avail. Another lie. Netflix has Dahmer bring over a sandwich to Glenda Cleveland after she complained to the landlord about the odors coming into her vent from Dahmer's apartment next door and was going to get Dahmer evicted. Another lie. Netflix has Jesse Jackson come over to her apartment next door to Dahmer's apartment and other such woke bullshit rewriting of history.

Yes, reportedly two neighbor women were combined into one character. Idk why that decision was made, time crunch?

Netflix has released taped interviews with female attorney (her first case/job) with the freak of nature Dahmer.

Cop ineptness on steroids surrounding the multiple signs left to the wayside by the police precinct: numerous calls they received from neighbors, specific cops lack of concern about boy prostitutes subjecting themselves to Dahmer. The 14 year old who managed to escape after being drugged by the freak was returned to Dalmer by two policemen, with a hole in the top of his head where Dahmer had begun his surgery. These two policemen never checked him, nor ID’d him to learn his age, and he was unresponsive when they took him back (blanket covering the hole) to Dalmer who claimed he was just drunk. The series depicts the “reasons” why the cops took no action.

Every movie now portrays blacks as wise and smart and whites as insane

Watched 2nd episode.
Even more astounded by Dahmer's complete lack of concern for getting caught.
Only topped by how less the cops cared about catching him.
If it didn't happen - no one would believe that Dahmer had a bloody 14 year old with a hole drilled in his head... and the cops not only believe him when he says "he is drunk" but help Dahmer return him to his apartment.

3rd episode... is there no end to how many freaking times this mass murderer should have been caught??
His first murder... not knowing what to do with the body, he cuts it up into pieces and fills a couple garbage bags.
Drunk and half asleep he decides to drive the bags to the dump at 2:30am.
Police see him crossing over the center line and pull him over.
They see the bags in the back seat and asks what is in it... he tells them yard clippings.
Suspicious because why is he dumping grass at the dump at 2:30 am. Dahmer tells them his parents just got divorced and he can't sleep so he decided to drive to the dump.
Despite being drunk, and they know he is - they buy the story and let him go.

4th episode... I think we are done watching this series.
It is just too disturbing to watch. I get it... there comes a point in this series where you are asking yourself "why am I still watching this?"
Between the detailed homosexual acts and gore... I just don't want to see that.

4th episode... I think we are done watching this series.
It is just too disturbing to watch. I get it... there comes a point in this series where you are asking yourself "why am I still watching this?"
Between the detailed homosexual acts and gore... I just don't want to see that.

I am really enjoying it more as it goes on.

Do we get to see him smash the skull in of that jogging boy

I guess I will see

It aint so bad

All the black characters are morally superior , wise and intelligent

All the white are violent , racist and psychopathic

Forum List

Back