Netanyahus: The Spy....

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
What next? Netanyahu common thief and spy...His wife steals soda bottles he steals Nuclear Bomb Triggers..
Poll Netanyahu Should be Investigated For Nuclear Weapons Tech Smuggling Before US Visit

Poll: Netanyahu Should be Investigated For Nuclear Weapons Tech Smuggling Before US Visit

Most Americans, around 55 percent, believe that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be investigated by the FBI before an upcoming U.S. visit.
By Jason Ditz for Antiwar.com | January 31, 2015
Share this article!
Mideast-Nuclear-Talks_Webf.jpg
In this Thursday, Sept. 27, 2012 file photo, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu uses a red marker on a diagram of a bomb as he describes his concerns over Iran’s nuclear ambitions during his address to the 67th session of the United Nations General Assembly at U.N. headquarters. Photo: Seth Wenig/AP

A majority of Americans believe Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be investigated by the FBI for nuclear weapons technology smuggling before being allowed to enter the United States according to a new poll.

In 2012 the FBI declassified and released files (PDF archive) of its investigation into how 800 nuclear weapons triggers were illegally smuggled from the U.S. to Israel. According to the FBI, the Israeli Ministry of Defense ordered nuclear triggers (krytrons), encrypted radios, ballistic missile propellants and other export-prohibited items through a network of front companies. Smuggling ring operations leader Richard Kelly Smyth alleged that Netanyahu worked at one of the fronts – Heli Trading owned by confessed spy and Hollywood producer Arnon Milchan – and met with him frequently to execute smuggling operations.

The poll was commissioned by the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy (IRmep). When informed of the incident, most Americans (54.9 percent) indicate that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be investigated by the FBI before an upcoming U.S. visit.

Israel officially designated the smuggling operation “Project Pinto.” Smyth was captured, prosecuted and incarcerated in 2002 after years on the run as an international fugitive. The krytrons were believed to be destined for Israel’s clandestine nuclear weapons program.

Only 25.8 percent of Americans polled believe Netanyahu should be allowed to freely visit the U.S. while 15.9 percent say said he should neither be investigated nor allowed to enter the U.S.

When questioned by Israeli and Russianmedia about the smuggling affair, the Israeli Foreign Ministry denied involvement.

Younger respondents (age 18-24 and 25-34) are generally more likely to want Netanyahu investigated (73.6 percent and 62.0 percent) than older Americans. Reponses vary little between income categories. However females (63.4 percent) were more likely than males (50.4 percent) to prefer Netanyahu be criminally investigated before being allowed to enter America.

Netanyahu has recently announced plans to break diplomatic protocol and address the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) and Congress in March, 2015 without coordinating his state visit with the White House.

Time for western propaganda to now demonize Netanyahu. Fuucck.......this administration is so petty it makes me puke.......:puke3:.

They have been spying on us for years. Gee can he be wrong, in 92 or 94 he said they were a couple of years away from making the bomb. I guess the IAEA is not doing their job according to him, what a smuck. 100% nuclear bombs are and have been in Israel for decades.

Time for western propaganda to now demonize Netanyahu. Fuucck.......this administration is so petty it makes me puke.......:puke3:.
Actually if you condone stealing our countries nuclear secrets You are a Puke!

What next? Netanyahu common thief and spy...His wife steals soda bottles he steals Nuclear Bomb Triggers..
Poll Netanyahu Should be Investigated For Nuclear Weapons Tech Smuggling Before US Visit

Poll: Netanyahu Should be Investigated For Nuclear Weapons Tech Smuggling Before US Visit

Most Americans, around 55 percent, believe that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be investigated by the FBI before an upcoming U.S. visit.
Share this article!
In this Thursday, Sept. 27, 2012 file photo, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu uses a red marker on a diagram of a bomb as he describes his concerns over Iran’s nuclear ambitions during his address to the 67th session of the United Nations General Assembly at U.N. headquarters. Photo: Seth Wenig/AP

A majority of Americans believe Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be investigated by the FBI for nuclear weapons technology smuggling before being allowed to enter the United States according to a new poll.

In 2012 the FBI declassified and released files (PDF archive) of its investigation into how 800 nuclear weapons triggers were illegally smuggled from the U.S. to Israel. According to the FBI, the Israeli Ministry of Defense ordered nuclear triggers (krytrons), encrypted radios, ballistic missile propellants and other export-prohibited items through a network of front companies. Smuggling ring operations leader Richard Kelly Smyth alleged that Netanyahu worked at one of the fronts – Heli Trading owned by confessed spy and Hollywood producer Arnon Milchan – and met with him frequently to execute smuggling operations.

The poll was commissioned by the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy (IRmep). When informed of the incident, most Americans (54.9 percent) indicate that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be investigated by the FBI before an upcoming U.S. visit.

Israel officially designated the smuggling operation “Project Pinto.” Smyth was captured, prosecuted and incarcerated in 2002 after years on the run as an international fugitive. The krytrons were believed to be destined for Israel’s clandestine nuclear weapons program.

Only 25.8 percent of Americans polled believe Netanyahu should be allowed to freely visit the U.S. while 15.9 percent say said he should neither be investigated nor allowed to enter the U.S.

When questioned by Israeli and Russianmedia about the smuggling affair, the Israeli Foreign Ministry denied involvement.

Younger respondents (age 18-24 and 25-34) are generally more likely to want Netanyahu investigated (73.6 percent and 62.0 percent) than older Americans. Reponses vary little between income categories. However females (63.4 percent) were more likely than males (50.4 percent) to prefer Netanyahu be criminally investigated before being allowed to enter America.

Netanyahu has recently announced plans to break diplomatic protocol and address the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) and Congress in March, 2015 without coordinating his state visit with the White House.

A whole 1507 people asked the question and 55% answered that he should be investigated, I bet if I asked 1 million people in the US the same question the results would be 1% saying he should be investigated. Keep trying to demonise the Jews and watch their support rise, for every anti semitic moron like you there are 1,000 decent people turning more towards Israel because of your RACIST POSTSING

They have been spying on us for years. Gee can he be wrong, in 92 or 94 he said they were a couple of years away from making the bomb. I guess the IAEA is not doing their job according to him, what a smuck. 100% nuclear bombs are and have been in Israel for decades.

America complaining others are spying on it... Please tell me you see the irony.

Get it into your thick skull, idiots. Everyone spies on everyone. It's an occupational hazard. It's the cost of dioing business, it's how you get things done these days.

Cheeses.

America complains about people spying on it. Pfft.

Fucktards.

Share this article!

A whole 1507 people asked the question and 55% answered that he should be investigated, I bet if I asked 1 million people in the US the same question the results would be 1% saying he should be investigated. Keep trying to demonise the Jews and watch their support rise, for every anti semitic moron like you there are 1,000 decent people turning more towards Israel because of your RACIST POSTSING
What is wrong with investigating a criminal like Netanyahu who steals our secrets while calling us friends?

Most murders are caused by family members or someone known to the victim. That producer should of been locked up, even though he made many good movies.

America complaining others are spying on it... Please tell me you see the irony.

Get it into your thick skull, idiots. Everyone spies on everyone. It's an occupational hazard. It's the cost of dioing business, it's how you get things done these days.

Cheeses.

Fucktards.

I can see Russia and N. Korea spying on us , but our "closest ally" Israel, no that is inexcusable.

Off Topic Flames belong in the Flame Zone. Let's discuss the topic please.

Cheeses.

Fucktards.

I can see Russia and N. Korea spying on us , but our "closest ally" Israel, no that is inexcusable.

Pfft, are you naive? They put spies next to Ehud Barak's apartment, for crying out loud.

They could see him taking a shower with his little rubber duck.

Now THAT's inexcusable.

You don't mess with the rubber ducks.

Cheeses.

Fucktards.

Pfft, are you naive? They put spies next to Ehud Barak's apartment, for crying out loud.

They could see him taking a shower with his little rubber duck.

Now THAT's inexcusable.

You don't mess with the rubber ducks.

Who is they?

Cheeses.

Fucktards.

Allies spying on eachother ??? OMG, that in unheard of !

Cheeses.

Fucktards.

Allies spying on eachother ??? OMG, that in unheard of !
Is that why Jonathan Pollard the American traitor is an Israeli Hero?
What has this world come to?

Honor has been murdered...

Forum List

Back