Netanyahu's Big Tuesday

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2014
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
Well the democrats have transcended their everyday personal attack and name-calling mode, for something closer to hatred-born-of-desperation than anything resembling diplomacy. That's understandable. Netanyahu's speech before congress on Tuesday will be something of a hallmark in American history. I'm very much looking forward to hearing it.

Of course its entire locus will center on Obama's continued ineffectual stumbling with diplomacy, especially when it comes to finding his backbone in dealing with evil on planet Earth. Netanyahu will have much to say on Obama's love affair with Iranian terrorism and its quest to use the bomb against Israel. Buckwheat's legacy may well be that of the president who helped launch the first nuclear weapons since 1945. That the illiterate little negro hates Jews is one thing, but that the illiterate little negro wants to help destroy planet Earth is quite another.

Netanyahu Congress Speech Targets Obama Iran Deal Israel Voters - Bloomberg Business

Last edited:
His speech will be something like this...blah blah blah Iran blah blah blah holocaust blah blah blah apple of gods eye blah blah blah nuclear weapons blah blah blah america must protect gods chosen blah blah blah...that's about it. :)

x2mdg9.jpg

His speech will be something like this...blah blah blah Iran blah blah blah holocaust blah blah blah apple of gods eye blah blah blah nuclear weapons blah blah blah america must protect gods chosen blah blah blah...that's about it. :)
We get it- you hate Jews. Sieg Heil!
I SWORE we lived in America...oh damn that's right we do! SO how about you israel loving traitorous scum wake up and realize we don't live in Israel and owe them NOTHING and they don't need our permission to attack anyone...so Netanyahu my war criminal pal...from the american people who want NOTHING to do with your war with Iran. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Oh and hey bring a few more planes and take these israel firster scum back to Israel with you.

It's going to be quite revealing, especially since the recent find of another hidden Nuke facility that the Iranians never told anyone about.

What's he really going to say?? At this point I think it's a foregone conclusion Iran gets the bomb...unless, Israel attacks them.

obumble is making more out of this than it warrants. Had he voiced disapproval and said he wouldn't go then left it at that the impact would be greater. His continual whining and looking for alternatives to distract people only reinforces his pettyness. He's looking more and more like a petulant child. The effect is to make Netanyahu look like the only adult in the room.

Democrats who are trying to placate the little tantrum maker will still listen. Dianne Feinstein and a few other democrats are planning to attend AIPAC. Aside from obama singlehandedly increasing the sales of pepto bismol what has he done? Nothing.

What's he really going to say?? At this point I think it's a foregone conclusion Iran gets the bomb...unless, Israel attacks them.
That won't happen but as a last resort. Israel has her cheerleaders here in the US doing their best to get us into another war to have more American boys and girls killed for Israels sake.

I SWORE we lived in America...oh damn that's right we do! SO how about you israel loving traitorous scum wake up and realize we don't live in Israel and owe them NOTHING and they don't need our permission to attack anyone...so Netanyahu my war criminal pal...from the american people who want NOTHING to do with your war with Iran. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Oh and hey bring a few more planes and take these israel firster scum back to Israel with you.
I don't love Israel.

I just happen to love you less. Fucking Brotch. :slap:

Did you not get the memo that yes, the U.S. is also no friend of Iran? :dunno:

I don't love Israel.

Hey that works for me! I swear there was a founding father that said something about this...“Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations — entangling alliances with none.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

AH yes there it is. So lets cut the purse strings with ALL nations and just let them do their own dirty work.That includes not inviting a foreign war criminal here to rile up the chicken hawks and beat the war drums.Let THEM go to war...

I don't love Israel.

Hey that works for me! I swear there was a founding father that said something about this...“Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations — entangling alliances with none.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

AH yes there it is. So lets cut the purse strings with ALL nations and just let them do their own dirty work.That includes not inviting a foreign war criminal here to rile up the chicken hawks and beat the war drums.Let THEM go to war...
Not only do you hate Jews, but you're afraid of Jews.

Got it. Thanks. :thup:

I don't love Israel.

:itsok::stupid:

Have you seen the Israeli movie (English subtitles), Ushpizin? It's about this old Israeli gangster-turned-Rabbi, who's trying to celebrate Sukkot but the only guests he's attracting are other gangsters from his sordid past. It's pretty funny.

No, hate subtitles, my old eye's get tired.... rather they dub it!

You just don't get it, do you?

Obama has people in Israel walking the streets with pamphlets that say, "Anybody but BiBi" regarding the upcoming election. And he's lying. He has indeed met with other foreign candidates prior to their elections in case you believe that garbage excuse. He's already involved in Israel's election. He's campaigning for one of the candidates.
He has completely and as a monarch, reversed our allies to join forces with terrorists. We have always backed Israel. Now he has turned America's back on them and instead has chosen to back Hamas, a terrorist group, and insists Israel give them their Capitol. That is tantamount to us giving half of Washington D. C. to ISIS. And now, unstable maniacal Iran?

Ask yourself what business we had overthrowing our Egyptian ally in favor of the terrorist group, The Muslim Brotherhood.
And he has chosen Iran over our ally. The writing is on the wall.

Listen to what Netanyahu says. He lives in that war zone. He understands the consequences of a clueless President empowering terrorists.

Forum List

Back