Netanyahu 'not correct' on Iran nuclear talks - Kerry

Menerva Lindsen

Dec 18, 2014
US Secretary of State John Kerry has questioned the judgement of Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu over his stance on Iran's nuclear programme.
Mr Netanyahu has criticised the US and others for "giving up" on trying to stop Iran obtaining nuclear weapons.
The Israeli PM "may not be correct", Mr Kerry said after attending the latest Iran nuclear talks in Geneva.
Mr Netanyahu will address Congress next week, after an invitation by Republican leaders criticised by the White House.
Mr Kerry was reacting to a speech in which Mr Netanyahu had said the US and others were "accepting that Iran will gradually, within a few years, develop capabilities to produce material for many nuclear weapons".
"I respect the White House and the president of the United States but on such a fateful matter, that can determine whether or not we survive, I must do everything to prevent such a great danger for Israel," he said in a speech in Israel.
BBC News - Netanyahu not correct on Iran nuclear talks - Kerry
It seems that "old fox" is losing his support in the USA. Is it a new era in the relations between America and Israel? Who knows that Iran may change the stable course of them. Netanyahu doesn't deserve any sympathy to tell the truth. I'd rather prefer to negotiate with the Satan than with this Jewish lier and hysteric...
netanyahu-speaks-at-un-about-iranian-bomb-2.gif

I think Israel has plenty of support in the USA based on the fact that they seem to be the only civilized people in the Middle East. And, we would do well to listen to what the leader of this old ally has to say about the peril that the whole world faces if Ayatollahs get a nuclear bomb capability.

And, I am sorry that Obama has got his jimmies rustled over the fact that Netanyaho is going to speak to Congress...which Congress has an absolute right to ask him to do. But, fuck Obama. Iran with a nuclear weapon is as dangerous as Hitler would have been if he had been able to develop one...and this rank fool in the White House is going to make a deal which assures Iran of having one no later than the date many of you people's children come of fighting age.

Who wants that for their children? Just to buy peace for today--while the enemy gets stronger. How many Neville Chamberlain's do we have out there?

Who listens to John Kerry? Nobody takes that jerk seriously.
Nobody takes any political jerk seriously. However they are a vast majority of our ruling elite. So must I believe Netanyahu as well. Nope. I don't want to see any Israeli prime minister in the Congress.

I think Israel has plenty of support in the USA based on the fact that they seem to be the only civilized people in the Middle East. And, we would do well to listen to what the leader of this old ally has to say about the peril that the whole world faces if Ayatollahs get a nuclear bomb capability.

And, I am sorry that Obama has got his jimmies rustled over the fact that Netanyaho is going to speak to Congress...which Congress has an absolute right to ask him to do. But, fuck Obama. Iran with a nuclear weapon is as dangerous as Hitler would have been if he had been able to develop one...and this rank fool in the White House is going to make a deal which assures Iran of having one no later than the date many of you people's children come of fighting age.

Who wants that for their children? Just to buy peace for today--while the enemy gets stronger. How many Neville Chamberlain's do we have out there?
Oh yeah...running peace activists over with bulldozers,using white phosphorous on civilians,murdering kids is SOOOOOO civilized.

Forum List

Back