Netanyahu made some very good points recently

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
(can be watched only with your adblocker disabled for that site).

summary :
* Israel can not make peace with the Palestinians yet because the Palestinians still want Israel wiped off the map (although i will say i don't know if this is true, i'd have to do more media research).
* Israel is more likely to make a lasting peace with the Palestinians if the 'circle of peace' is expanded from having good relations with Saudi Arabia to other Arab countries
* Iran would be emboldened (pehaps notably in the *conventional war dimensions*) by attaining nuclear weapons.
* Biden admitted that the JCPOA (Iran nuclear deal) is dead[1], but that he (for some reason) was not going to announce it.
* Netanyahu, when asked by the reporters what would stop a rogue nation (Iran) from acquiring nuclear weapons, was clear : only a credible military threat can[2]. economic sanctions don't matter much[2].

[1] and i agree that it is dead, look at how the Iranians have stonewalled us like small children and expanded their nuclear program like a chokehold that is slowly increasing in pressure[1a].
[1a] much like governments in the western world are outlawing smoking at the moment, or stiffling hetro rights in favor of gay rights.

[2] i agree with both of these good points, but i'd like to point out that Iran has a lot of fundamentalist muslims living there, people who are unwilling to be ruled by the Iranian Green Party, much like Afghanistan is full of extremists who want to live under ancient rules that are only slightly modernized.
therefore, *actual regime change* (i think) should not be considered a realistic option (at this point or in the near to mid-range future, say up to 20 years from now) - the Iranian Green Party first has to show the *patience* that the women's rights movements showed in the West, before they can start to infiltrate Iranian politics - VERY GRADUALLY - a political chokehold move that could take decades to complete and which would result in a more moderate theocracy in Iran, something which i know would be the only option that would please Allah[3].

[3] i am an omni-Theist, i believe that the Christian God is The Creator and i believe in the validity of all major and minor religions and their Gods.
in my view, The Creator, at crucial points in Humanity's history, handed out the title of 'legitimate God' to several beings, like Allah, *and* the Jewish God.

It's a diffiult neighbourhood to live and manage that's for sure. Nomessy anwers nor correct approaches. I do think that zllisnces in the region help foster peaceful relations regsrdless.

?? that seems like a lot of typos, and i'm left wondering what you mean here..
Lol yeah sorry my tablet and my eyes are sensitive to light, can't focus as I used to so I try to minimize how much I stare. Basically, its a tough place in the world, no one has the answers, no polotocal ideology has worked. One thing is certain (IMO), it's wise for.Israel to build alliances in the region as they will help foster peace between all nations.

4 Mar 2023
Iran has agreed to reconnect cameras and other monitoring equipment at its nuclear sites and increase the pace of inspections, according to the head of the United Nations atomic agency.
Rafael Grossi made the announcement on Saturday after meeting Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi and other top officials in Tehran.
well, this would be an excellent moment in time for me to mention that if a country shows retreat, the opposing countrie(s) should also retreat and calm down against that country.
eb and flow people. war is an eb and flow typed business, i think.

Fox News Live TV USA (Watch Fox News Live Stream - Fox News Channel Online Streaming) just now, a guest came online stating :
"We [The USA] will not allow Iran to become a nuclear state, and [we have always been been stricter than the Europeans in such matters]".
i think this guy might be right.

so Iranians.. your friends among white Christians live mostly in Europe (and you'll find many Muslims in Europe too btw, we 'imported' those during the 1960s when we ran out of cheap labor for non-schooled work),
and your enemies you'll find primarily among Jews, Israelis and US Republicans and hawks among the Democrats.

please don't underestimate us again, Iranians.

please keep listening to your allies and acting upon their advice when you can, Americans.
we Europeans have vital interests too, just like you do.

Last edited:
Fox News Live TV USA (Watch Fox News Live Stream - Fox News Channel Online Streaming) just now, a guest came online stating (mr Pompeo) :
"we had the right policy, as Trump era Republicans, vis a vis Iran"
well mr, dumping a peace program alltogether is never a good idea.
that's not how you keep enemies at bay.
that's how you overload your military and it's industrial complex.

Last edited:

Iran pledges to execute the culprits behind mass poisoning of 1,000 girls​

More than 1,000 Iranian schoolgirls have become sick with unexplained illnesses feared to be poisoning after mass protests broke out against the regime.​

By TOM WATLING
21:24, Mon, Mar 6, 2023 | UPDATED: 21:42, Mon, Mar 6, 2023
i also know that Iran recently released 10K+ political prisoners, supposedly, for real, the article isn't clear on that (Iran’s supreme leader pardons ‘tens of thousands’ of prisoners), but the tone of the article is clearly *extremely* pro-western..
when the opponent approaches with a knife, bring a stick or a gun. don't try to fight a knife-fighter *with* a knife if you don't know what you're doing, *really well*.
so don't answer extremism *with* extremism either.
it's in your own interest! :D

The only reason Yahoo was elected is to continue the illegal Zion settlement construction. You have to ask, why are there “new” settlements in the land they claim was their true homeland?

The lord knows what will happen next—

I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament and the verses contained therein. This includes the verses where the Lord talked directly to the Israelite people. In this one-way discussion the Lord laid out directives for them to follow and the blessing they would get if they followed His commandments.

This is the biggest reason I am here; but there are others.
Why are you here-?

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers,

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kin, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

"in the land which he swore unto thy fathers to give thee"

The above means that God did not give the land to them yet. They must first earn this gift.

I believe they have not earned this right, do you?
……………………..
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
The above prophesy came true in 1947ad
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, Ohouse of Israel.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) states that they will be gather and once gathered He will judge them one last time. --------That day of judgement is NOW.

Based on their actions towards the stranger I believe they have failed Him for the last time.

How about you?

The only reason Yahoo was elected is to continue the illegal Zion settlement construction. You have to ask, why are there “new” settlements in the land they claim was their true homeland?

I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament and the verses contained therein. This includes the verses where the Lord talked directly to the Israelite people. In this one-way discussion the Lord laid out directives for them to follow and the blessing they would get if they followed His commandments.

Why are you here-?

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers,

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kin, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

The above means that God did not give the land to them yet. They must first earn this gift.

……………………..
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, Ohouse of Israel.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) states that they will be gather and once gathered He will judge them one last time. --------That day of judgement is NOW.

Based on their actions towards the stranger I believe they have failed Him for the last time.

How about you?
ok, i'm gonna have to burst that religious bubble of yours a bit here.

religion has always been used as a way for the rich to control the masses.
sure it has other purposes too, but to make this argument focus on that population control aspect of religion for a moment please.

after WW2, it was not hard for the ruling classes in Europe and North-America to grant the Jews their Holy land, probably at repeated requests of the Zionists (which i admit *may* have pulled a false flag by staying on the sidelines during Hitler's rise to power).

but regardless of the How, look towards the future.
a people that wants to live somewhere has to be good neighbors in order to be able to stay there.
so for every square mile that the Israelis take, they'll have to arrange an equal amount of square miles for new Palestinian lands, bordering on Israel due to the Palestinian-Israeli members of Israeli society.
and they'll have to seek lands that can be farmed.
they'll have to water that farmland, pretty much for free (to atone for their stealing of Palestinian lands by force).

that''s my picture for the future in that region.
and i'll keep advocating for it.

Last edited:
ok, i'm gonna have to burst that religious bubble of yours a bit here.

religion has always been used as a way for the rich to control the masses.
sure it has other purposes too, but to make this argument focus on that population control aspect of religion for a moment please.

after WW2, it was not hard for the ruling classes in Europe and North-America to grant the Jews their Holy land
It is not nor was it ever "their" holy land.
but regardless of the How, look towards the future.
a people that wants to live somewhere has to be good neighbors in order to be able to stay there.
What sickens me the most is the Israeli government sniper teams shooting children. This in itself, is a war crime

IDF shooting children
idf shooting children - Google Search
Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats
Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats - Google Search

illegal settlements
israel illegal settlements un - Google Search

I was once a devoted believer in Israel and defended them whenever/wherever I could.

Now I am a bit confused, should I ignore the above or not?
You tell me
so for every square mile that the Israelis take, they'll have to arrange an equal amount of square miles for new Palestinian lands, bordering on Israel due to the Palestinian-Israeli members of Israeli society.
What is there to arrange, the land has always been Palestinian land. It is the illegal squatters that need to move on. Maybe they can find a place on the moon to settle on.
they'll have to water that farmland, pretty much for free (to atone for their stealing of Palestinian lands by force).
Admitting that the zionists were and continues to "steal the land" is a good beginning,
:)-

(can be watched only with your adblocker disabled for that site).

summary :
* Israel can not make peace with the Palestinians yet because the Palestinians still want Israel wiped off the map (although i will say i don't know if this is true, i'd have to do more media research).
* Israel is more likely to make a lasting peace with the Palestinians if the 'circle of peace' is expanded from having good relations with Saudi Arabia to other Arab countries
* Iran would be emboldened (pehaps notably in the *conventional war dimensions*) by attaining nuclear weapons.
* Biden admitted that the JCPOA (Iran nuclear deal) is dead[1], but that he (for some reason) was not going to announce it.
* Netanyahu, when asked by the reporters what would stop a rogue nation (Iran) from acquiring nuclear weapons, was clear : only a credible military threat can[2]. economic sanctions don't matter much[2].

[1] and i agree that it is dead, look at how the Iranians have stonewalled us like small children and expanded their nuclear program like a chokehold that is slowly increasing in pressure[1a].
[1a] much like governments in the western world are outlawing smoking at the moment, or stiffling hetro rights in favor of gay rights.

[2] i agree with both of these good points, but i'd like to point out that Iran has a lot of fundamentalist muslims living there, people who are unwilling to be ruled by the Iranian Green Party, much like Afghanistan is full of extremists who want to live under ancient rules that are only slightly modernized.
therefore, *actual regime change* (i think) should not be considered a realistic option (at this point or in the near to mid-range future, say up to 20 years from now) - the Iranian Green Party first has to show the *patience* that the women's rights movements showed in the West, before they can start to infiltrate Iranian politics - VERY GRADUALLY - a political chokehold move that could take decades to complete and which would result in a more moderate theocracy in Iran, something which i know would be the only option that would please Allah[3].

[3] i am an omni-Theist, i believe that the Christian God is The Creator and i believe in the validity of all major and minor religions and their Gods.
in my view, The Creator, at crucial points in Humanity's history, handed out the title of 'legitimate God' to several beings, like Allah, *and* the Jewish God.
guess wha? tens of thousands of patriotic Israel citizens sick of BIbis warmongering. :yes_text12: as evidenced at the 23.00 minute mark.

Tens of thousands.

Population of Eretz?

tia

It is not nor was it ever "their" holy land.

that's disputable.
to the average Jew, Israel is very much their Holy land.

to the average Palestinian, it is too, for different reasons than it being in a Holy book.

What sickens me the most is the Israeli government sniper teams shooting children. This in itself, is a war crime

IDF shooting children
idf shooting children - Google Search
Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats
Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats - Google Search

illegal settlements
israel illegal settlements un - Google Search

I was once a devoted believer in Israel and defended them whenever/wherever I could.

Now I am a bit confused, should I ignore the above or not?
You tell me

no, you shouldn't ignore it, and it's ok to be an activist to help end such abuses of power.

What is there to arrange, the land has always been Palestinian land. It is the illegal squatters that need to move on. Maybe they can find a place on the moon to settle on.

Admitting that the zionists were and continues to "steal the land" is a good beginning,
:)-

the Jews had a hard time too, first enslavement, then having to live as a displaced people, then they come under fire from all Arabs in the region.
so please give their hard nature towards all Palestinians some leeway.

Why are you here-?

……………………..

How about you?
Problem is the damn Zionists have shown consistent weakness by conceding to Palestinian demands such as a Jew free Gaza. The more Israel gives, the more the Palestinians want. When Israel learns to abandon their Zionist agenda & just treat the Palestinians with the same respect, love & justice given Palestinians by their own Arab brothers, then here will be peace. History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Forum List

Back