Netanyahu: Foreign troops must leave Syria for Syria´s stability

Captain blei lied again-----Netanyahu has nothing against the tiny and actually insignificant presence of USA troops working to protect the Kurds from the genocidal filth capt blei and Assad so love. The issue is the terrorist Shiite Hezbollah shit. (we are finding Shiite Hezbollah shit even amongst the "refugees" from south America. Shiite shit is a CANCER

You must comply. Getting the other forces out of Syria is the path to get Iran out. OBEY!

capt blei is playing ayatoilet
Netanyahu told Bolton he must leave Syria, because Assad is a better friend of Israel and not loopy.

citation?
"Russia and Israel will establish a joint team to work toward the pullout of all foreign troops from Syria fighting in its civil war, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday."
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

You must comply. Getting the other forces out of Syria is the path to get Iran out. OBEY!

capt blei is playing ayatoilet
Netanyahu told Bolton he must leave Syria, because Assad is a better friend of Israel and not loopy.

citation?
"Netanyahu: We will coordinate the withdrawal of foreign troops that entered Syria after 2011."
Netanyahu: We will coordinate the withdrawal of foreign troops that entered Syria after 2011 - Map of Syrian Civil War - Syria news and incidents today - syria.liveuamap.com

Trump wanted to do this before but faced all kinds of opposition from both parties?
Sure, right. Trump´s withdrawal would mean a defeat, however.
WTF are you blabbering about? Trump wanted out but NeoCon Bolton says no so fast. Makes you wonder who is running the show.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2622af1172e1
I even agreed that Trump wanted to get out. So what´s your problem now?

⁜→ Bleipriester, Desperado, et al,

Yes, the White House is rather vague on policy matters.

Trump wanted to do this before but faced all kinds of opposition from both parties?
WTF are you blabbering about? Trump wanted out but NeoCon Bolton says no so fast. Makes you wonder who is running the show.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2622af1172e1
(COMMENT)

The disengagement from Syria is not going to be as easy as some people think. In order for continued peace and stability operations to remain as effective after the withdrawl is going to take a minor miracle.

US Military and Joint Task Force Role:

◈ Defeat al-Qa’da in Sryia (AQ-S) • and • al-Qa’da (AQ) affiliate groups.
◈ Apply some sort of grass-roots effort by mobilizing Syrian activists to undermine AQ-S efforts.
◈ To Detect, Exploit and Neutralize (DEN) AQ-S activities in the open through the independent media and promote civic action associations to help lead to the expose AQ-S recruitment.
◈ Assistance to units of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and Free Syrian Police (FSP) in cover, security and protection from DEASH (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) and AQ-S influence and control.
◈ Assistance with Explosive Ordanance Disposal (EOD) of Explosive Remnants of War (ERW) Program.​

Comprehensive Sanctions on Syria (CS-S)

◈ Restrict the ability of U.S. persons to engage in transactional dealings involving Syria.
◈ Prohibitions or restrictions on the export and re-export of most U.S. products to Syria.
◈ Prohibition on the export of U.S. services to Syria pertaining to Petroleum. Oil, and Lubricant (POL) activities.​

And in that regards, if we know that most, if not all these goals and objectives, will disintegrate upon crossing the line of departure, the question becomes: "Why continue to throw more money at it?" What purpose does it serve?

Most Respectfully,
R

Yes, the White House is rather vague on policy matters.

(COMMENT)

The disengagement from Syria is not going to be as easy as some people think. In order for continued peace and stability operations to remain as effective after the withdrawl is going to take a minor miracle.

US Military and Joint Task Force Role:

◈ Defeat al-Qa’da in Sryia (AQ-S) • and • al-Qa’da (AQ) affiliate groups.
◈ Apply some sort of grass-roots effort by mobilizing Syrian activists to undermine AQ-S efforts.
◈ To Detect, Exploit and Neutralize (DEN) AQ-S activities in the open through the independent media and promote civic action associations to help lead to the expose AQ-S recruitment.
◈ Assistance to units of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and Free Syrian Police (FSP) in cover, security and protection from DEASH (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) and AQ-S influence and control.
◈ Assistance with Explosive Ordanance Disposal (EOD) of Explosive Remnants of War (ERW) Program.​

Comprehensive Sanctions on Syria (CS-S)

◈ Restrict the ability of U.S. persons to engage in transactional dealings involving Syria.
◈ Prohibitions or restrictions on the export and re-export of most U.S. products to Syria.
◈ Prohibition on the export of U.S. services to Syria pertaining to Petroleum. Oil, and Lubricant (POL) activities.​

And in that regards, if we know that most, if not all these goals and objectives, will disintegrate upon crossing the line of departure, the question becomes: "Why continue to throw more money at it?" What purpose does it serve?

Most Respectfully,
R
FSA = Al-Qaeda. Do you see my point?

See video on this German gov media outlet:
'IS' supply channels through Turkey | DW | 26.11.2014

Read here about the first Battle of Raqqa:
Battle of Raqqa (March 2013) - Wikipedia

So this policy, although loud and distinct flagged as anti-AQ, has benefited AQ-S (And AQ in Iraq, better known as ISIS).
The Redirection
Until recently, pilots didn't use a weapon against ISIS in 75% of sorties, Jeb Bush says

he RE: Netanyahu: Foreign troops must leave Syria for Syria´s stability

(déjà vu)

There were times when I was in Vietnam → when I found it difficult to tell the difference between allies and the enemy until the shooting started. This was especially true when the Civilian Irregular Defense Group (CIDG) was involved.

So this policy, although loud and distinct flagged as anti-AQ, has benefited AQ-S (And AQ in Iraq, better known as ISIS).
The Redirection
Until recently, pilots didn't use a weapon against ISIS in 75% of sorties, Jeb Bush says
(COMMENT - CONFUSED OPINION)

I don't write much about Syria and rarely engage in discussions about it simply because I've not been there and I don't know a damn thing about it. And when I read Media Accounts and view the Man of the Street Media Accounts, I get the sense that the reports are skewed in favor one side or the other.

I get a sense that you have to be there (in-country and in-bedded) in order to get a true sense in the difference between those of the RED Force and those of the BLUE Force (generic terms).

And you are sure to be even further confused when you're dealing with a subject were the Clandestine Collection (CLANC) and Covert Action (COVA) are involved. When you are read-on for the various COVA Projects, it is easy to miss (entirely) the CLANC elements. It is sort of like the tremors you feel when standing over top of an underground river. You can feel it, sensing an unseen the unseen force. What further complicates the ground truth are elements that look BLUE by day but are really RED by night. And then, there are third party BLUE Forces of a slightly different shade of BLUE.

I stay away from the Syrian topics below the foreign level. Remember, the US Embassy has been (essentially) for five years. So that leads one to believe that the US Country Team Leader is the Chief of Station. So, what you think you see, may not be what is going on at all. And when they talk about Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), they include the coalition of Kurdish and Arab militias.

As far as the Turkish Border goes, that is even more confusing. While the SDF interdict night smuggling, the day-time confusion of the ultimate destination and client/customer could be COVA or some other special operator. It does not necessarily mean it's going to a RED consignee.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
he RE: Netanyahu: Foreign troops must leave Syria for Syria´s stability

(déjà vu)

There were times when I was in Vietnam → when I found it difficult to tell the difference between allies and the enemy until the shooting started. This was especially true when the Civilian Irregular Defense Group (CIDG) was involved.

The Redirection
(COMMENT - CONFUSED OPINION)

I don't write much about Syria and rarely engage in discussions about it simply because I've not been there and I don't know a damn thing about it. And when I read Media Accounts and view the Man of the Street Media Accounts, I get the sense that the reports are skewed in favor one side or the other.

I get a sense that you have to be there (in-country and in-bedded) in order to get a true sense in the difference between those of the RED Force and those of the BLUE Force (generic terms).

And you are sure to be even further confused when you're dealing with a subject were the Clandestine Collection (CLANC) and Covert Action (COVA) are involved. When you are read-on for the various COVA Projects, it is easy to miss (entirely) the CLANC elements. It is sort of like the tremors you feel when standing over top of an underground river. You can feel it, sensing an unseen the unseen force. What further complicates the ground truth are elements that look BLUE by day but are really RED by night. And then, there are third party BLUE Forces of a slightly different shade of BLUE.

I stay away from the Syrian topics below the foreign level. Remember, the US Embassy has been (essentially) for five years. So that leads one to believe that the US Country Team Leader is the Chief of Station. So, what you think you see, may not be what is going on at all. And when they talk about Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), they include the coalition of Kurdish and Arab militias.

As far as the Turkish Border goes, that is even more confusing. While the SDF interdict night smuggling, the day-time confusion of the ultimate destination and client/customer could be COVA or some other special operator. It does not necessarily mean it's going to a RED consignee.

Most Respectfully,
R
Its not all that confusing. "SDF" is artificial and will collapse without Western babysitting because the Kurds and Arabs do not share the same goals.
The militias on the side of the government are different from those on the other sides because whatever their personal opinions might be, they are not setting up authorities. Hezbollah is just reducing its manpower in Syria.
SDF migh break up in "Rojava" (Kurdish north) and a new rebel enclave.

syrian-ethnic-groups.jpg

[QUOTE="RoccoR, post:
Its not all that confusing. "SDF" is artificial and will collapse without Western babysitting because the Kurds and Arabs do not share the same goals.
The militias on the side of the government are different from those on the other sides because whatever their personal opinions might be, they are not setting up authorities. Hezbollah is just reducing its manpower in Syria.

syrian-ethnic-groups.jpg

ROFLMAO poor capt blei-----"DA KURDS AND ARABS DO NOT SHARE THE SAME GOALS"--------I got news blei-----none of the 5000 islamo "factions" in the world share DA SAME -----remember----DA UMMAH AIN'T A MONOLITH-----it is more than not a "MONOLITH" it is a massive pile of insect eat insect

[QUOTE="RoccoR, post:

syrian-ethnic-groups.jpg

ROFLMAO poor capt blei-----"DA KURDS AND ARABS DO NOT SHARE THE SAME GOALS"--------I got news blei-----none of the 5000 islamo "factions" in the world share DA SAME -----remember----DA UMMAH AIN'T A MONOLITH-----it is more than not a "MONOLITH" it is a massive pile of insect eat insect

You're killing me, Rosie. :auiqs.jpg:

Capt Blei. lol

Forum List

Back