Netanyahu declines US Democrats' invitation for meeting during visit (Go Bibi!)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
CommiecRATS want to boycott his speech, now they want to meet him?... Fuck them, you go Bibi!

Jerusalem Post ^
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declined on Tuesday an invitation to meet with US Senate Democrats during his trip to Washington next week. "Though I greatly appreciate your kind invitation to meet with Democratic Senators, I believe that doing so at this time could compound the misperception of partisanship regarding my upcoming visit," Netanyahu wrote in a letter to Senators Richard Durbin and Dianne Feinstein obtained by Reuters. Durbin and Feinstein had invited Netanyahu to a closed-door meeting with Democratic senators in a letter on Monday.

• Banned
I hope Bibi enjoys all the bj's republicans will be offering him.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is going to be there!

debbie-wasserman-schultz1a.jpg

CommiecRATS want to boycott his speech, now they want to meet him?... Fuck them, you go Bibi!

Jerusalem Post ^
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declined on Tuesday an invitation to meet with US Senate Democrats during his trip to Washington next week. "Though I greatly appreciate your kind invitation to meet with Democratic Senators, I believe that doing so at this time could compound the misperception of partisanship regarding my upcoming visit," Netanyahu wrote in a letter to Senators Richard Durbin and Dianne Feinstein obtained by Reuters. Durbin and Feinstein had invited Netanyahu to a closed-door meeting with Democratic senators in a letter on Monday.
Sounds like Netanyahu is the man of the hour, who's got the Democrats and especially Hussein Obama by the balls.

Jerusalem Post ^

It is amazing how some Americans are more loyal to Israel than the United States of America. Can you imagine what would have happened if the leader of France had refused to meet with Republican congressmen on a visit to the U.S. during the lead up to the war in Iraq with Democrats cheering him on with "you go Jacques! These Israel firsters are not real Americans.

Jerusalem Post ^

It is amazing how some Americans are more loyal to Israel than the United States of America. Can you imagine what would have happened if the leader of France had refused to meet with Republican congressmen on a visit to the U.S. during the lead up to the war in Iraq with Democrats cheering him on with "you go Jacques! These Israel firsters are not real Americans.

More ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA

Jerusalem Post ^

It's amazing how these enemy within America hating Islam firsters keep shoveling all these bullshit Islamic causes, Give it up Abdul. And take your antisemitism with you.

Jerusalem Post ^

So if supporting Israel means we are Israeli firsters, you must be a Palestine firster..
Oh wait, Palestine doesn't exist. Nevermind.

New Topics

Forum List

Back