Netanyahu apologizes for comments about Israeli Arabs voting

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
JERUSALEM — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel apologized Monday for warning last week that Arab citizens were voting in “droves,” comments that have been denounced by President Barack Obama, other world leaders, US Jewish leaders and many Israelis as anti-democratic, race-baiting and fear-mongering.

“I know that my comments last week offended some Israeli citizens and offended members of the Israeli Arab community,” Netanyahu said, according to a translation provided by his party, Likud. “This was never my intent. I apologize for this.”

Netanyahu apologizes for comments about Israeli Arabs voting - World - The Boston Globe

JERUSALEM — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel apologized Monday for warning last week that Arab citizens were voting in “droves,” comments that have been denounced by President Barack Obama, other world leaders, US Jewish leaders and many Israelis as anti-democratic, race-baiting and fear-mongering.

“I know that my comments last week offended some Israeli citizens and offended members of the Israeli Arab community,” Netanyahu said, according to a translation provided by his party, Likud. “This was never my intent. I apologize for this.”

Netanyahu apologizes for comments about Israeli Arabs voting - World - The Boston Globe

Yo, SO!

"GTP"
10945654_1535453633394819_3714314871218992861_n.jpg

who cares. remember how we shouldn't be the policeman of WORLD? WE shouldn't be nation building?

or I guess that's only when a Republican is President

two faced hypocrites

If you believe that................you would believe anything.....the Nit is a compulsive LIAR......Period.

Yo, SO!

"GTP"
View attachment 38349
American Cretin...........there are plenty of them,Sad Bastards

If you believe that................you would believe anything.....the Nit is a compulsive LIAR......Period.

Do you mean like muslims when they say Mohamed visited Jerusalem on a donkey with wings

Do you mean like muslims when they say Mohamed visited Jerusalem on a donkey with wings

I thought it was pig that fly?

!!!

Is the rumor true, which says US enlighten cops stopped butchering blacks on the steets?

Forum List

Back