Nestle, they'll take your water and make you buy it back.

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
I do not like Nestle, they suck whole villages dry in South America and move on, all to sell their stupid bottled water. I don't buy it, ever.

They're trying to take over yet another Florida Spring. They got Zephyrhills/Crystal Springs because it was privately owned by 1 family.

"The crystal blue waters of Ginnie Springs have long been treasured among the string of pearls that line Florida’s picturesque Santa Fe River, a playground for water sports enthusiasts and an ecologically critical haven for the numerous species of turtles that nest on its banks.

Soon, however, it is feared there could be substantially less water flowing through, if a plan by the food and beverage giant Nestlé wins approval."

This is different, it's public land. They better not get it. They go places and just suck all the locals' aquifer dry.

While Nestlé extracts millions of litres from their land, residents have no drinking water

Nestlé plan to take 1.1m gallons of water a day from natural springs sparks outcry

I do not like Nestle, they suck whole villages dry in South America and move on, all to sell their stupid bottled water. I don't buy it, ever.

They're trying to take over yet another Florida Spring. They got Zephyrhills/Crystal Springs because it was privately owned by 1 family.

"The crystal blue waters of Ginnie Springs have long been treasured among the string of pearls that line Florida’s picturesque Santa Fe River, a playground for water sports enthusiasts and an ecologically critical haven for the numerous species of turtles that nest on its banks.

Soon, however, it is feared there could be substantially less water flowing through, if a plan by the food and beverage giant Nestlé wins approval."

This is different, it's public land. They better not get it. They go places and just suck all the locals' aquifer dry.

While Nestlé extracts millions of litres from their land, residents have no drinking water

Nestlé plan to take 1.1m gallons of water a day from natural springs sparks outcry

Capitalism baby!

• Banned

Capitalism baby!

Yeah, but they're bad news. You just can't go pumping that much water out of the aquifer in FL without adverse effects.

It's a real shame that a Swiss company is considered a "person" with all the legal rights of a flesh and blood mortal. It is the greatest evil of our time.

"I hope we shall... crush in it’s birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength, and to bid defiance to the laws of their country."
-- Thomas Jefferson; from letter to George Logan (Nov. 12, 1816)

Capitalism baby!

Yeah, but they're bad news. You just can't go pumping that much water out of the aquifer in FL without adverse effects.

Yeah, so join me and let join Cortez and bring Communism to stop them!!!

Personally why don't people just buy a purifier to purify their water at home?

• Banned

Capitalism baby!

Yeah, so join me and let join Cortez and bring Communism to stop them!!!

Personally why don't people just buy a purifier to purify their water at home?

I do, but some people may not have water to purify at home if Nestle gets their way.

Thirsty people gotta drink! It either comes from the tap or bottle. Florida has long been short of water &.huge water pipelines feeding it from Georgia & beyond.

Anybody who buys water is a fool

Thirsty people gotta drink! It either comes from the tap or bottle. Florida has long been short of water &.huge water pipelines feeding it from Georgia & beyond.

That's a slap lie. Prove it. FL has all the water it ever needs, in the air and under the ground.

Anybody who buys water is a fool

When I was a kid, friend's mom comes in from work with some Zephyrhills

bottles of water and says "Someday they'll be selling bottles of water for a

dollar". We laughed and laughed and pointed to the kitchen faucet and said "All the

water we need comes from right there for free!".

Boy, were we wrong. :eek:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back