Neocon Republican Cindy McCain Endorsing Slow Joe to Spite Trump!

Biden is a sock puppet. But the so called educated left will do the nitwit thing and vote for him without even wondering who is behind the curtain pulling the strings nor what it is they want.
I find it is extremely funny that people like celebrities, football players and even little Cindy think we need them and that they are our guiding lights.
I have never needed one of them nor have I needed to have them tell me what to do.

Sleepy Joe and the D's said that her husband was Literally Hitler, and that would make Mrs. McCain Literally Eva Braun. Maybe she sees that as a complement?

Considering the a$$hole conservatism installed in the White House with the 2016 election, anyone who doesn't embrace Nazism and the white supremacists' fascist philosophy will be big step up.

So, she basically just said that the issues are not the important part of being the President.

It doesn't matter what you believe as long as you're "good and honest." LMAO

Funny how it is always bad news, but hit approval rating keeps sky-rocketing.

It's almost like some people only listen to fake news.

And here's the endorsement my friends.
Not good for Trump in Arizona

I don't think many Republican voters are overly swayed by Cindy McCain's opinion. It's been known for years that the McCains and Trump don't like each other.

McCain's dying wish was that President Trump not attend his funeral.

So Mr. Trump didn't, and got all kinds of heat over the decision.

You almost gotta laugh that the McCain babe couldn't think of anything else say about the proposed Biden administration so she said Biden would "lead us with dignity". Hardly a ringing endorsement.

Who f*cking cares if this neocon burned out Republican isn't endorsing Trump. Her songbird hubby took his bitterness to the grave turning against the constitution. Still cannot believe he voted down to not fix the broken and fail nObamacare. Not to mention Cindy McCain believing that Fake News Atlantic story. Pathetic!

Biden says Cindy McCain will endorse him
I defy you to point out ANYONE who cares what she thinks.

Forum List

Back