Neocon Republican Cindy McCain Endorsing Slow Joe to Spite Trump!

Who f*cking cares if this neocon burned out Republican isn't endorsing Trump. Her songbird hubby took his bitterness to the grave turning against the constitution. Still cannot believe he voted down to not fix the broken and fail nObamacare. Not to mention Cindy McCain believing that Fake News Atlantic story. Pathetic!

Biden says Cindy McCain will endorse him
If it was a who cares? Why would you care enough to report it to us. I didn't see the story today, until now. Good advertising dude. Any publicity is good publicity if it gets your name out in the public, right?

Who f*cking cares if this neocon burned out Republican isn't endorsing Trump. Her songbird hubby took his bitterness to the grave turning against the constitution. Still cannot believe he voted down to not fix the broken and fail nObamacare. Not to mention Cindy McCain believing that Fake News Atlantic story. Pathetic!

Biden says Cindy McCain will endorse him
If it was a who cares? Why would you care enough to report it to us. I didn't see the story today, until now. Good advertising dude. Any publicity is good publicity if it gets your name out in the public, right?

Yeah, it's good publicity for Trump. Especially when numerous democrats have crossed over to the Republican side. The neocon McCain's cannot get over themselves. For the sake of Songbird's grave.

McCain's wife and daughter are perfect examples of how your emotions can override your common sense.
Nor supporting a man who murdered 100,000 people by denying what he knew about covid-19 on tape in his own words is common sense. Still supporting him is emotional wreckage.
You seem to be emotional about this.

McCain's wife and daughter are perfect examples of how your emotions can override your common sense.
Nor supporting a man who murdered 100,000 people by denying what he knew about covid-19 on tape in his own words is common sense. Still supporting him is emotional wreckage.
Oh so at least you don't blame Trump for all the alleged COVID deaths, just half of them. How did you arrive at that figure? I'm sure there were some fine analytics at work. Supporting Trump is emotional wreckage? That doesn't even makes sense Mr. Gator.

You seem to be emotional about this.
If suggesting not supporting Trump is common sense is emotional to you, then you clearly are not married. You’d be dead by now. Good luck, I’m sure there is someone for you.

Oh so at least you don't blame Trump for all the alleged COVID deaths, just half of them. How did you arrive at that figure? I'm sure there were some fine analytics at work. Supporting Trump is emotional wreckage? That doesn't even makes sense Mr. Gator.
Please. Call me City. You say Mr Gator and I’m looking for my dad.

Covid was gonna hit us regardless. How bad was up to our response. I lowballed deaths as not to seem inflammatory. We should have 5% of world deaths to be fair and really more like 2-3% since we are wealthier and have great resources. At 5% we’d be at 50k not 200k. So I cut Trump a break on 50k of the 150k souls he killed.

Covid was gonna hit us regardless. How bad was up to our response. I lowballed deaths as not to seem inflammatory. We should have 5% of world deaths to be fair and really more like 2-3% since we are wealthier and have great resources. At 5% we’d be at 50k not 200k. So I cut Trump a break on 50k of the 150k souls he killed.
We have less---china russia and others are known to be flat out lying about their covid deaths........while african, central and south america including brazil, and Mexico are known to have massive covid death but arent testing all of their victims. Without Trump we would have had far more deaths......

Trump is best president ever.

No one knows why the virus does what it does. Have you seen the European numbers spiking back up again? Did their leaders "fail to protect their people"? Why are their case numbers jumping back up again when they were so decimated earlier in the year? You don't know. I don't know. Nobody knows. The virus is going to do what it wants it is invisible, highly contagious and possibly engineered by China to be a mass killer.

I don't think that's his goal, to make sense. He throws verbal Moltov cocktails. He's a terrorist, of sorts.

Forum List

Back