Neo-Nazi Leader Cries Like A Baby Because He’s Wanted For Arrest

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Talks tough, but he's a pussy.

Watch: Neo-Nazi Leader Cries Like A Baby Because He’s Wanted For Arrest

Neo-Nazi blues: Tough talking white supremacist Christopher Cantwell cries like a baby because there is now a warrant out for his arrest.

Christopher Cantwell, a spokesman for Unite the Right, and co-organizer of the violent white supremacist rally that left one woman dead and many more injured in Virginia last weekend, says he’s “terrified” because there is now a warrant out for his arrest in Charlottesville.

The once tough-talking neo-Nazi leader released a tearful video of himself lamenting the fact that a warrant has been issued for his arrest.

The blubbering racist whined:

I called the Charlottesville Police Department, and said, ‘I have been told there’s a warrant out for my arrest.’ They said they wouldn’t confirm it but that I could find this out I could go to a magistrate or whatever.

Read more at Watch: Neo-Nazi Leader Cries Like A Baby Because He’s Wanted For Arrest
<more>

This is the same guy who bragged about going to the gym to be more violent. This dude is already crying like a bitch and he hasnt even met his bunkmate yet.

Talks tough, but he's a pussy.

Watch: Neo-Nazi Leader Cries Like A Baby Because He’s Wanted For Arrest

Neo-Nazi blues: Tough talking white supremacist Christopher Cantwell cries like a baby because there is now a warrant out for his arrest.

Christopher Cantwell, a spokesman for Unite the Right, and co-organizer of the violent white supremacist rally that left one woman dead and many more injured in Virginia last weekend, says he’s “terrified” because there is now a warrant out for his arrest in Charlottesville.

The once tough-talking neo-Nazi leader released a tearful video of himself lamenting the fact that a warrant has been issued for his arrest.

The blubbering racist whined:

I called the Charlottesville Police Department, and said, ‘I have been told there’s a warrant out for my arrest.’ They said they wouldn’t confirm it but that I could find this out I could go to a magistrate or whatever.

Read more at Watch: Neo-Nazi Leader Cries Like A Baby Because He’s Wanted For Arrest
<more>

That's pretty funny. But it is also a fact that the majority of these assholes, from both the left and the right, are pussy's unless they are part of a mob. That's just the way addle headed morons are.

You'd think the alt-right, just thinking things through for once, would not have anyone dressed up in camo and carrying assault weapons, or groups carrying torches or nazi flags.

This is the weird thing with conservative thought, they have some weird blind spot where they don't understand how this type of stuff is seen by the vast majority of Americans. We fought the nazis with everything we had in WW2 because they were the worst expression of hatred seen on Earth in the last 1000 years.

They have a right to speak, they have a right to march. Certainly they had permits. But they are uber prone to violence. And in this case violence to protest taking down a statue of Robert E Lee who wanted no memorials like that for him after the war ended and who in essence was a traitor against the United States. I respect him as a general on the battlefield but you chose sides. And you chose wrong. He knew this once it was over and he told the South to "raise up your children as Americans now".

Talk about pussies, blacks are calling out to lady gaga. Since she has made so much money off of them. Demanding she pays for all legal fees for the people who took the statue down in Durham. Pussy, Pussy,Pussy, do the crime can't pay a dime. Lol typical liberal.

He says on the tape that he called the ACLU, who helped him. He's just full of contradictory shit.

Libtards are proud that their terrorism and crime has put some fear into that white guy.

I'm sorry the white guy is tearing up a bit. It's not becoming of him. But, at least he isn't the racist, subhuman sh1t of the Left that considers themselves to be anti-racists.

Sounded like he has a sinus problem. I didn't hear "boo hoo hoo"' so I wouldn't say he was crying like a baby. He doesn't want to go to jail, who does? The OP would be crying if his ass is taken to jail.

He says on the tape that he called the ACLU, who helped him. He's just full of contradictory shit.

The aclu has a history of supporting violent assholes like this. One of the reasons I despise them.

Forum List

Back