Neo Nazi Attacks Protestors Outside Right Wing Think Tank

• Banned
Good. Now liberals need to drop the 2nd amendment bullshit and arm up. Next time it might be a deplorable with a gun that needs to be put on the ground permanently.

The thought of buying a gun since the election has occurred to me more than once. But then I realized, these right wing scumbags are cowards. They never do anything to your face unless you're a woman. Notice how this Nazi pussy attacked the protestor from behind, a cheap shot. Just like how that alt-right nutjob attacked the protestor as he was speaking from behind on the escalator in that mall. Did you see that one? They're all pussies. They vandalize women's cars but only when she's not around.

Why arm yourself against potential threats from complete pussies?

Good. Now liberals need to drop the 2nd amendment bullshit and arm up. Next time it might be a deplorable with a gun that needs to be put on the ground permanently.

The thought of buying a gun since the election has occurred to me more than once. But then I realized, these right wing scumbags are cowards. They never do anything to your face unless you're a woman. Notice how this Nazi pussy attacked the protestor from behind, a cheap shot. Just like how that alt-right nutjob attacked the protestor as he was speaking from behind on the escalator in that mall. Did you see that one? They're all pussies. They vandalize women's cars but only when she's not around.

Don't think twice that Trump will hesitate to order the police to fire on protestors

• Banned

Don't think twice that Trump will hesitate to order the police to fire on protestors

Heh. That would raise absolute hell. That would turn virtually the entire country against him in a way that would lead to damn near chaos.

Another deplorable strikes.

Watch the Nazi scum attack a protestor, then he gets his ass put on the ground like the maggot he is.

Watch the video here:

Alexander Rubinstein on Twitter

Seems to me it was the gal trying to get interviews and her cameraman that were attacked. It's you Alt left scum that needs to accept the process.

Alt left doesn't mean anything. Stop trying to put words together like they have any significance when they don't. You look like an idiot that way.

Heh. That would raise absolute hell. That would turn virtually the entire country against him in a way that would lead to damn near chaos.
We can hope. But too many people, like OKTexas above would be perfectly okay with it.

Watch the Nazi scum attack a protestor, then he gets his ass put on the ground like the maggot he is.

Watch the video here:

Seems to me it was the gal trying to get interviews and her cameraman that were attacked. It's you Alt left scum that needs to accept the process.

Alt left doesn't mean anything. Stop trying to put words together like they have any significance when they don't. You look like an idiot that way.

So those mask wearing thugs are just regular left wing folks, glad to know that.

Watch the video here:

No one needs to "accept" a goddamn thing from you nazi scum.

Watch the video here:

So those mask wearing thugs are just regular left wing folks, glad to know that.

Nice to know you identity as a neo-nazi. That's the only thing I could possibly glean from your post anyway.

Watch the video here:

Nice to know you identity as a neo-nazi. That's the only thing I could possibly glean from your post anyway.

Nice you see you fucking sissy regressives are still intentionally misrepresenting the facts.

Watch the video here:

What evidence is there that any of them are "Nazis"? People fighting at a political protest, whoopty shit.

You homos can protest all you want, its not going to change the election you lost.

Forum List

Back