Neo-idolatry in christianism!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―Psalm 94:16

"You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand {generations} of those who love me and keep my commandments."-Exodus 20-4

I don't know if there is catholics here, but I really wonder how Rome has invented trinity in 325 then worship of idols while people are belived in One God (unity) from the time of Adam and Abraham :confused:

popebow.jpg

mary-demonic.jpg

pope_worship.jpg

pope_idolatrous.jpg

pope-idol.jpg

Last edited:
Catholics do not, for the most part, worship idols. They use art to invoke a vision of the one they pray to. They aren't actually worshiping that there piece of wood, plaster, or marble.

Baptists say that Catholics are indulging in idol worship because they have representations of biblically referenced beings; Jews claim that Baptists worship idols because they revere crosses; so it goes.

Catholics do not, for the most part, worship idols. They use art to invoke a vision of the one they pray to. They aren't actually worshiping that there piece of wood, plaster, or marble.

Baptists say that Catholics are indulging in idol worship because they have representations of biblically referenced beings; Jews claim that Baptists worship idols because they revere crosses; so it goes.

word of God in bible and Kuran are explicitly against idols and any form of representation.
it's the abrahamic path of monotheism, ...but catholics has revived the idolatry because they were very attached with greek paganist culture :doubt:

but catholics has revived the idolatry because they were very attached with greek paganist culture
-------------------------------------------

It's not idolatry and you have the relationship reversed with regard to pagans and Catholics. Statues and icons were not created to emulate the pagans, but to co-opt their religion by substituting pagan images with Christian ones. Its a strategy that was employed many times. Pagans would be allowed their traditional celebrations, but the focus and symbols would be changed to a Christain context. The strictures you reference are Old Testament and don't necessarily apply. After all, it was Jesus that said to Peter, "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." (Matt. 16:19, KJV)

The Catholics are satanists. They have been since Constantine formed the Catholic Church (Church Universal).

This is all old news.

Through most of history the majority of people could not read and the church did not stay strictly in Rome. It's missonary's reached out as far as western civilization could go coming in contact with different cultures, races, languages, etc.
So, how else do you tell a story? Pictures or symbols. Much of the statutes and things today mostly exist out of tradition more than anything else. Much of what the Catholic Church does is centered about an very long acculmulation of traditions. They were never items of worship but symbols of an ideal, a story, a tradition, whatever worked in whatever culture they were.

nobody in this thread said he was a satanist until you.
-----------------------------------

You did by implication, since Jesus intended to build his church on Peter, the first pope of the Catholic Church, which you called a satanist institution.

You did by implication, since Jesus intended to build his church on Peter, the first pope of the Catholic Church, which you called a satanist institution.
Peter never bore the title of "Pope", which came into use much later

Pope - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Constantine formed the Roman Catholic Church (Universal Roman Church) some two-hundred-forty years after St Paul died. Paul was never a member of a false church formed after his death, let alone its figurehead.

Come back when you have a clue reagrding the subject matter.

Paul was never a member of a false church formed after his death, let alone its figurehead.
--------------------------------

Never said he was. St. Peter is considered to be the first Bishop of Rome, hence Pope. The fact that the actual title didn't come into use until years later, is irrelevant. The designation was made by Jesus.

Paul was never a member of a false church formed after his death, let alone its figurehead.
--------------------------------

Never said he was. St. Peter is considered to be the first Bishop of Rome, hence Pope. The fact that the actual title didn't come into use until years later, is irrelevant. The designation was made by Jesus.

Jesus made Peter the first leader of a false church that didn't exist at the time?

You're the dumbest troll I've seen in the religion forum for some time.

Jesus made Peter the first leader of a false church that didn't exist at the time?
---------------------------------------

What do you think the quote means? Didn't he make Peter the leader? What other explanation is there? Given that Jesus did say, assuming you're not throwing the Bible out, and that and it's meaning is what's commonly meant by the words, you're saying Jesus created a false church. NOW, who's the troll???

Wow... your ignorance is astounding...

There are no 'leaders' in Christ's Church. There are only elders who have followed the path to enlightenment for some time, who are to share their knowledge with the young lambs and help guide their brothers and sisters as they follow the straight and narrow path to salvation.

If there are no leaders, then Jesus could not make Peter a leader in the church. Even the early apostles were not 'leaders' in the sense of having any great authority. Rather, they were respected as elders who had known Jesus and the Holy Spirit. There is no hierarchy within the Body of Christ; every person is to seek Jesus directly and to rely on the Holy Spirit to guide them. Elder brothers and sister in Christ are not authorities, but merely experienced persons who can share their own understanding.

Secondly, the Universal Roman Church has nothing to do with the BOdy of Christ. It was created by Constantine to incorporate the pagan religions (false doctrines of Satan) rather than trying do away with them so as to use this new religion as a unifying factor to bring the Roman people together into a manageable whole. Its form was modeled after the Roman State and it practices are those of every religion it ever encountered and absorbed.

Since you clearly have no desire to understand and you're not even that good a troll, I'll thank you to kindly fuck off and hang from a tree.

Jesus didn't create the Catholic church, you retard. Just because I say jesus was the first Grand Master of the Proletarian Rite of Freemasonry doesn't mean Jesus has shit to do with my creation. They're called false churches because they teach false doctrines and serve the god of this world.

No wonder the xtians won't even waste time with you.

but catholics has revived the idolatry because they were very attached with greek paganist culture
-------------------------------------------

It's not idolatry and you have the relationship reversed with regard to pagans and Catholics. Statues and icons were not created to emulate the pagans, but to co-opt their religion by substituting pagan images with Christian ones. Its a strategy that was employed many times. Pagans would be allowed their traditional celebrations, but the focus and symbols would be changed to a Christain context. The strictures you reference are Old Testament and don't necessarily apply. After all, it was Jesus that said to Peter, "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." (Matt. 16:19, KJV)
the problem is
why the crucifix, icons and statutes are obligatory during Mass?? :doubt:

iit's a pure paganist invention

New Topics

Forum List

Back