Nemtsov what was His Politics?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The reason I ask is that I saw a few news stories about him and he was both more nationalistic and more Free Market than Putin. Being from Sochi he may gave been attacking Putin over his half-stepping in the Ukraine and the Caucasus. Is it in the interest of the US to build this guy up?

It's always in our best interests to protest the killing of political opposition by tyrants.

Doesn't seem very nationalistic to me from reading his wikipedia article. He was a Jew who had no loyalty to Russia...it was bound to happen.

Doesn't seem very nationalistic to me from reading his wikipedia article. He was a Jew who had no loyalty to Russia...it was bound to happen.
He was baptised and was a practicing Orthodox Christian. Why do Jew-haters always distort or omit information? Do you think people don't check your 'facts'?

He was baptised and was a practicing Orthodox Christian. Why do Jew-haters always distort or omit information? Do you think people don't check your 'facts'?
His mother is a Jew therefore that makes him a Jew. Check the link in my sig for the act that Jews are a race....

His mother is a Jew therefore that makes him a Jew. Check the link in my sig for the act that Jews are a race....
I saw his mother was a Jew. So, what do you hate? The race or the religion or both?

I saw his mother was a Jew. So, what do you hate? The race or the religion or both?
They are one in the same. The reason Jews have been able to stay unified for thousands of years.

Well the name of his party included the term right and that is what I want to find out about.

Forum List

Back