Neiman Marcus

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
Got a spare $1.7 billion just burning a hole in that pocket?:D

Virgin Galactic Charter To Space
You've wished upon a star, tried to find the man in the moon, and secretly still want to be an astronaut (remember when you were 8 years old?). Now, for the first time, the heavens are truly within reach, when you charter Virgin Galactic for the journey into space. It may sound like science fiction, but it's very real indeed.

The Burton Rutan-designed SpaceShipOne® has already completed three space missions and won the $10 million Ansari X Prize® for the first private space flight. Now, funded by Virgin, Rutan is building a larger, commercial version of SpaceShipOne exclusively for Virgin Galactic. Like Sir Richard Branson's previous adventures, this one is being planned, designed, tested, and executed down to the last detail to ensure its safety and success. Construction is also progressing on a $200 million spaceport in New Mexico, and Branson and Rutan are on schedule to begin regular private space travel in 2009. Your six-passenger charter begins with three days of medical assessments and training for the astronauts-to-be. When your systems are go, your group will board SpaceShipTwo® and fly off attached to a launching aircraft. About 10 miles up, the countdown will occur in mid-air. SpaceShipTwo will detach, fire its custom-designed hybrid rocket, and propel you into the majesty of space. Most astronauts have trouble describing the ethereal, awe-inspiring view of Earth from the silence of space; your six travelers won't have to put it into words. About 63 miles above sea level, you will also experience weightlessness firsthand. After gliding back to Earth with a runway landing, it's off to Sir Richard's private island retreat in the British Virgin Islands for each astronaut and a guest. Your party of 12 will enjoy luxury accommodations on Necker Island and four nights of all-inclusive festivities. Sir Richard will host an exclusive celebration and personally present each member of your flight with a set of Virgin Galactic astronaut wings. With events on land, in the air, and in space, this is the ultimate getaway. For more information on a gift package that is genuinely out of this world, (I'LL SAY!)please call xxxxxxxx

Neiman Marcus is acting as the advertiser for this trip. Expected departure in 2009. Subject to Virgin Galactic standard Deposit Terms and Conditions, Conditions of Carriage, and Virgin Limited Edition standard Terms and Conditions for stay on Necker Island.

For more information, please visit Virgin Galactic.
Item
Six-Person Space Trip Charter
Price $1,764,000.00

Got a spare $1.7 billion just burning a whole in that pocket?:D

Virgin Galactic Charter To Space
You've wished upon a star, tried to find the man in the moon, and secretly still want to be an astronaut (remember when you were 8 years old?). Now, for the first time, the heavens are truly within reach, when you charter Virgin Galactic for the journey into space. It may sound like science fiction, but it's very real indeed.

The Burton Rutan-designed SpaceShipOne® has already completed three space missions and won the $10 million Ansari X Prize® for the first private space flight. Now, funded by Virgin, Rutan is building a larger, commercial version of SpaceShipOne exclusively for Virgin Galactic. Like Sir Richard Branson's previous adventures, this one is being planned, designed, tested, and executed down to the last detail to ensure its safety and success. Construction is also progressing on a $200 million spaceport in New Mexico, and Branson and Rutan are on schedule to begin regular private space travel in 2009. Your six-passenger charter begins with three days of medical assessments and training for the astronauts-to-be. When your systems are go, your group will board SpaceShipTwo® and fly off attached to a launching aircraft. About 10 miles up, the countdown will occur in mid-air. SpaceShipTwo will detach, fire its custom-designed hybrid rocket, and propel you into the majesty of space. Most astronauts have trouble describing the ethereal, awe-inspiring view of Earth from the silence of space; your six travelers won't have to put it into words. About 63 miles above sea level, you will also experience weightlessness firsthand. After gliding back to Earth with a runway landing, it's off to Sir Richard's private island retreat in the British Virgin Islands for each astronaut and a guest. Your party of 12 will enjoy luxury accommodations on Necker Island and four nights of all-inclusive festivities. Sir Richard will host an exclusive celebration and personally present each member of your flight with a set of Virgin Galactic astronaut wings. With events on land, in the air, and in space, this is the ultimate getaway. For more information on a gift package that is genuinely out of this world, (I'LL SAY!)please call xxxxxxxx

Neiman Marcus is acting as the advertiser for this trip. Expected departure in 2009. Subject to Virgin Galactic standard Deposit Terms and Conditions, Conditions of Carriage, and Virgin Limited Edition standard Terms and Conditions for stay on Necker Island.

For more information, please visit Virgin Galactic.
Item
Six-Person Space Trip Charter
Price $1,764,000.00

This reminds me of Ralph Kramden always telling Alice that he was going to send her to the Moon. I guess if he had enough cash, he now could!

Yeah!:D

To bad it will never be close to affordable in my life time, I'd do it. After they workout the kinks.

I dunno, I don't want to spend money on what amounts to a glorified roller coaster ride.

Perhaps it may be better to use that money towards some better purpose, e.g. ending worldwide misuse of apostrophes, inventing cheese cake that is actually good for your health or answering the question that is fundamental to all of human kind, "which is it? Less filling or tastes great?"

I dunno, I don't want to spend money on what amounts to a glorified roller coaster ride.

Perhaps it may be better to use that money towards some better purpose, e.g. ending worldwide misuse of apostrophes, inventing cheese cake that is actually good for your health or answering the question that is fundamental to all of human kind, "which is it? Less filling or tastes great?"

Party POOPER!:D

Forum List

Back