Negro Spirituals and others.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Of course you already know this thread is out of respect and appreciation for our musical past.

Picture this. Little white boy in a Catholic grade school (Yes, I'm still sane, lol) in the 1970's. Mostly white attendance. However we we were taught all about African American culture, music, and history. The 70's was a difficult time in race relations. So our dear nuns thought we should be prepared for adulthood in the right way. No one can ever answer me why those nuns were correct 100% of the time. Lol

Here are some of the treasures We listened to in school.

There's already a thread on this.
REALLY!!! Go run off to a mod you cock sucker
Really. Is it on this page??? Should I look back 4 pages. You fucking bastards here. I'm so sick of your damned shit on this board. I am the most polite poster on this board, never flame, curse at except this post. I'm done with this god damned place you asshole. You should be so god damned fucking ashamed of yourself.

Saturday morning shithead you. In an hour of national crisis you asshole
and on a good damned music page for gods sakes

To all the wonderful posters here. God bless you and your families It was a pleasure. But this place is intolerable....You lost a god poster though.....Time to search again for a place

Do something about it, cracker.
and I will sing this, while praying for you:
Swing low, sweet chariot
Coming for to carry me home
Swing low, sweet chariot
Coming for to carry he home x 2
I looked over Jordan and what did I see
Coming for to carry he home
A band of angels coming after me

I joined this place for the Music Thread. Best one out there.....I thought.

I did not come here for the brain stimulating conversations on the other boards.

I apologize for my rash and rude post before. But I ain't apologizing for getting POd.

Really. Is it on this page??? Should I look back 4 pages. You fucking bastards here. I'm so sick of your damned shit on this board. I am the most polite poster on this board, never flame, curse at except this post. I'm done with this god damned place you asshole. You should be so god damned fucking ashamed of yourself.

To all the wonderful posters here. God bless you and your families It was a pleasure. But this place is intolerable....You lost a god poster though.....Time to search again for a place
tenor.gif

I only tell mods about spam and really over-the-top things.
I see no other threads with same subject now, could be it got lost.

Last edited:
I joined this place for the Music Thread. Best one out there.....I thought.

I did not come here for the brain stimulating conversations on the other boards.

I apologize for my rash and rude post before. But I ain't apologizing for getting POd.
Good for you- fuck the detractors and the horses they ride. They're shallow and simple minded attention whores.

Do something about it, cracker.
and I will sing this, while praying for you:
Swing low, sweet chariot
Swing low, sweet chariot
Coming for to carry he home x 2
I looked over Jordan and what did I see
Coming for to carry he home
A band of angels coming after me
Take singing lessons.

tenor.gif

I only tell mods about spam and really over-the-top things.
That's great.Can you show me where the deactivation button is? Or could you run to a mod and do that for me. In fact, I will keep reminding you until you do that. That is how the account will be deactivated

It is heart breaking that this would transpire on a music thread.

Forum List

Back