Negative covid test are not being reported so that morons believe in the fake pandemic

The media is not in the habit of asking people to respond to conspiracy theories floated in the dark pointless corners of the internet. The reason is obvious, no one other than the very deranged take these allegations seriously.
Actually if Bill had no response then the story is highly likely true as Gates would seemingly want to be in a hurry to confirm that he is a team player and obviously had his children vaccinated.

However he said nothing and no one in any media source thought it important to ask

Thus the story is true

Did Gates have the right not to vaccinate his little aliens...................Yes
Do other people choose the same path.........................Yes
Are more and more people not vaccinating every day.....................Yes

The only difference is that others who do not vaccinate are not silent, as they all have a vocal reason for their choice

So the story is real, Gates will not comment because any comment will lead to the obvious question which is

WHY?

Actually if Bill had no response then the story is highly likely true as Gates would seemingly want to be in a hurry to confirm that he is a team player and obviously had his children vaccinated.

However he said nothing and no one in any media source thought it important to ask

Thus the story is true

Did Gates have the right not to vaccinate his little aliens...................Yes
Do other people choose the same path.........................Yes
Are more and more people not vaccinating every day.....................Yes

The only difference is that others who do not vaccinate are not silent, as they all have a vocal reason for their choice

So the story is real, Gates will not comment because any comment will lead to the obvious question which is

WHY?
The internet also said that Bill Gates is a secret lizard person. Since he’s not denied it, it must be true.

You’re not rational.

The internet also said that Bill Gates is a secret lizard person. Since he’s not denied it, it must be true.

You’re not rational.
I did not say that you did. You are irrational and schizzo both if you seriously believe that you can say whatever you choose and not back that up with some sort of facts. I back everything up, and would not be here if i were wrong.

Ask the FBI clowns that I tutored once upon a time

Yawning

PS. You are ignored once again, so have fun being the patsy to the TV news that you believe is all real....

Last edited:
I did not say that you did. You are irrational and schizzo both if you seriously believe that you can say whatever you choose and not back that up with some sort of facts. I back everything up, and would not be here if i were wrong.

Ask the FBI clowns that I tutored once upon a time

Yawning

PS. You are ignored once again, so have fun being the patsy to the TV news that you believe is all real....
Of course not, but you believe everything on the internet unless they deny it so I thought you’d want to know that the internet thinks Bill Gates is a secret lizard person.

Also 5G is mind control. SPAM is people. The earth is flat. And of course aliens are real.

Forum List

Back