Need Professors and Students For Harry Potter Camp GAME

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
That's right, because it is in fact a GAME people, so I do wish that people would stop saying that I was delusional for thinking that it's real when I don't. mudwhistle already posted his lesson and I'll be posting mine in a few minutes but here are the professors that we still need:

Herbology

Transfiguration

History of Magic

(I think JackOfNoTrades is our flying instructor so they need to get going with their lesson if that's the case.)

Astronomy

Potions

Students that don't already have a house or a wand MUST take personality quizzes.

Class was originally supposed to be at ten thirty am et, but now to give people time to respond I say somewhere between three and four should be good. What do you think Professor mudwhistle?

That's right, because it is in fact a GAME people, so I do wish that people would stop saying that I was delusional for thinking that it's real when I don't. mudwhistle already posted his lesson and I'll be posting mine in a few minutes but here are the professors that we still need:

Herbology

Transfiguration

History of Magic

(I think JackOfNoTrades is our flying instructor so they need to get going with their lesson if that's the case.)

Astronomy

Potions

Students that don't already have a house or a wand MUST take personality quizzes.

Class was originally supposed to be at ten thirty am et, but now to give people time to respond I say somewhere between three and four should be good. What do you think Professor mudwhistle?
Good starting point.
Something we can build from.

Thanks, now I'll go ahead and respond to your other post. :) It's pretty scary that I have to emphasis the fact that this is a game though. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back