Need help with Dell PC

Typically I check YouTube to find solutions, so a search brought me to this. I never had need to hack a computer, but you might try and if password is less than 15 digits perhaps it will work....

If all you want to do is see what is on the drive, then simply remove the drive and mount it on a different computer.
Cracking a server OS password is not a simple task. I have heard there are some hack programs out there that has scripted all the tasks to do so...but I have never tried it and do not know if it works.

spam F8 at startup.

It's the OS password, right?

On anything before Vista, it's pretty easy. Spam F8 at startup.

Take that back.... I can't remember the name of it, but I did hack a server once and I believe it was Win 2000 server. If I have time today I will see if I can find the USB Drive that has it.
It is a small Linux OS that you boot from USB, and then it is a piece of cake.

Take that back.... I can't remember the name of it, but I did hack a server once and I believe it was Win 2000 server. If I have time today I will see if I can find the USB Drive that has it.
It is a small Linux OS that you boot from USB, and then it is a piece of cake.
Haha, I know that "penetration testing" distros.

A friend of mine gave me an older Dell PC that he got from a woman he knows that has a resale shop. She gave it to him because he scraps them out for the gold they have in them. I didn't know they had gold in them but go figure. Here is picture of it:

View attachment 197333

It's the one on the right. I turned it on and it's running Windows 2000 server as the OS but it's password protected. The only thing I can figure to do is take the C drive out (it has two HD) and configure it as a slave and put it in the Dell on the left and delete the folder that has the passwords. I read somewhere that would work but I don't know. Anyone have any ideas?

Lost Admin Password on Windows 2000 Professional | Password Recovery
How to Reset /Recover Forgotten Windows NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 Administrator Password
How To Reset Windows 2000 Administrator Password | Reset Windows Password | Administrator Password Recovery

I have an emachines 286 that still boots up, and an athlon 64 rig I built a long time ago. My core2duo rig died, that thing overclocked like a champ and took a lot of abuse.

That thing has Netburst powah! Save the OS for posterity and then use it for target practice.

I had Netburst when Netburst was cool. It really sucked.

It's socket 478. (P4 stuff)

New Topics

Forum List

Back