Need help with a HP 8600 printer

farmer

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2011
east central mn
I need help with my 8600 office jet printer. My computer is dead and I was wondering lf there's a way to hookup so I can just print from my phone or tablet ? The printer is supposed to be wireless but I'm having a hard time trying to set it up. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. P.S.the plainer the explanation the better, I don't speak computer. Thanks in advance

I need help with my 8600 office jet printer. My computer is dead and I was wondering lf there's a way to hookup so I can just print from my phone or tablet ? The printer is supposed to be wireless but I'm having a hard time trying to set it up. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. P.S.the plainer the explanation the better, I don't speak computer. Thanks in advance

I would first check to see if your phone or tablet detects the printer as a "wireless device." I don't know if you're using IOS or Android, but there should be something in the phone's or device's settings that show available wireless devices that are in range. Then you'll probably need to go to the printer manufacturer's website and install an app.

Forum List

Back