Need help on an old scifi film

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I've been trying for years and years to find the name of an old scifi movie I'd like to see again.

I can't remember the name of it, and I've searched online with the little bit I know about it, and all I get is movies about plane crash survivors.

This is a black and white scifi movie.
All I remember is that a plane crashed into a hill or a mountain, opening up a door to another dimension where an electric monster came through.
Turns out the monster is just a being from another dimension where the people are made out of electricity (I think).

I only saw this movie once, a long time ago. The name of the movie has been bugging me for the longest time, and I've not been able to find it.
I've even emailed some online "movie masters" and never gotten a response.

Does anybody recall such a movie?

No idea, and I couldn't find it based on your description.

You sure it was a movie and not a TV show, like Twilight Zone or Outer Limits?

No, it was a movie.

This was on what used to be Channel 21 in Dallas, before cable TV.
They showed old black and white movies on Saturday nights, which I always stayed up to watch, because it's stuff I never seen or heard of before.
This one stuck in my head.

sounds \similar to The Thing

No.

There was definitely an airplane crash into the side of a hill/mountain, opening some sort of dimensional portal.
This "monster" didn't have a shape that I recall, it was more or less just an electric crackling noise, and he unintentionally destroyed everything in his path in this dimension.

I want to say he was friended by a man and woman, but I'm not sure if they were "monster" hunters or possibly scientists hunting him down, or reporters or what........

I've looked at all the "planes crashing into hills/mountain" movies over the years, and nothing has come up.
I've looked at all the "electric monsters" movies as well.

Nothing.

It is possible it was a "one off" movie from back when that never got any prestige of any kind.
I am shocked though, that none of the "movie experts" I have contacted over the decades, have not responded.
So it must be an extremely vague movie.

I've been trying for years and years to find the name of an old scifi movie I'd like to see again.

I can't remember the name of it, and I've searched online with the little bit I know about it, and all I get is movies about plane crash survivors.

This is a black and white scifi movie.
All I remember is that a plane crashed into a hill or a mountain, opening up a door to another dimension where an electric monster came through.
Turns out the monster is just a being from another dimension where the people are made out of electricity (I think).

I only saw this movie once, a long time ago. The name of the movie has been bugging me for the longest time, and I've not been able to find it.
I've even emailed some online "movie masters" and never gotten a response.

Does anybody recall such a movie?
Nyet.

Forum List

Back