Need for a new Bill of Rights

Why do you think things would be different?
The bill of rights have been getting shit on since the beginning.
The problem is, all throughout its history, Americans have let the govt do whatever in the fuck it wanted.
WE are the problem.

No, we need to stand by the current one.

Bill of rights, declaration of independence, and the constitution. If we stuck by them we would be fine.

All the sudden everyone seems to think we need to change everything. New voting laws, reform police, change the bill of rights, change immigration and so on.

Doesn't anyone even notice about the time everything started getting fucked up is about the same time we started ignoring our standard American values and traditions and started instead wanting to change everything?

Eat shit, fuckface.

Well, the discussion was about Cuomo specifically, as he was offered up as the example. But, even if we extrapolate (I'll wait while you look up that definition) that out as far as Congress, the reality is that it still represents a small fraction of a fraction of those who work in the government. The better argument would be to morph the discussion to one of elected officials, but you're a retard and obviously don't want to do that.

I've never said that the alleged conduct wasn't a problem. I'm simply smart enough to know that the number of non-politicians in government dwarfs the number of politicians in government.

Now fuck off...
So now that I provided you with other examples of a much more wide spread problem within government, you start cursing me like a jilted school girl and run off

Good

Don't come back!!

The problem is, all throughout its history, Americans have let the govt do whatever in the fuck it wanted.
WE are the problem.
The Constitution is like the Ten Commandments or the entire Bible. Both are warmings.

Sure, people keep violating them with apparent impunity, but at the end of the day, the wisdom behind those two documents have the last laugh at the society who tramples upon them falls apart

So now that I provided you with other examples of a much more wide spread problem within government, you start cursing me like a jilted school girl and run off

Good

Don't come back!!

Oh, I'm not going anywhere, dipshit.

There are certainly problems. There are profound problems.
|
But to say government allows it to happen is retarded.

Which is the likely explanation for why you do it. You're a fucking retard.

There are almost 20,000,000 local and state government employees in this country. There are some 3,000,000 federal employees.

So, until you can demonstrate that at around 12,000,000 government employees not only condone, but also allow such behavior, you'll constinue to only highlight how fucking stupid you are. "The government" doesn't allow it to happen...

Oh, I'm not going anywhere, dipshit.

There are certainly problems. There are profound problems.
|
But to say government allows it to happen is retarded.

Which is the likely explanation for why you do it. You're a fucking retard.

There are almost 20,000,000 local and state government employees in this country. There are some 3,000,000 federal employees.

So, until you can demonstrate that at around 12,000,000 government employees not only condone, but also allow such behavior, you'll constinue to only highlight how fucking stupid you are. "The government" doesn't allow it to happen...
But the government is allowing it idiot.

Never before in American history has the enumerated rights been inverted the way it is now. The government has the freedom to do virtually anything it wants, like abusing women sexually like Cuomo. As a side line, if you call the DNC coercing Cuomo to resign justice for his secual abuse, then you have no concept of what justice really is. Conversely, the citizenry needs permission to do just about anything, like leave your house.

Sure, the citizenry still has such things as the right to free speech, but what the Left has done is taken over corporate America who then defiles that freedom via a myriad of ways of censorship.

Sure, we still have the right to assemble, but that window of assembly shrinks every day with new government regulations and edicts.

And technically we still have the right to decline medical treatments and a right to do with our body what we want, however, we are then also free to also starve to death if we refuse certain medical treatments as we lose our jobs and our businesses are ostracized and cancelled from society.

FDR and the Left came with a new Bill of rights in the 1940's, such as the right to work, the right to medical care, etc. that they wished to make Constitutional, but those rights merely empowered government to run our lives. The reason being is that those rights would then dictate to us how much we would pay for their services, and it would also dictate what rights those things actually entailed. Government would then tell you what medical treatments you need as dictate the quality of them, or lack thereof, with no recourse. Government would then later force you to take certain medical treatments that may be detrimental to you without any compensation if you were to die from it or have a serious side effect from the. In reality, FDR' s bill of rights, which have been slowly adopted via legislation over the years, were not rights at all, rather, they were merely a sneaky way to take over our lives and our freedoms.

But my proposal will not bring increased centralized political power and control for government, and it will not enrich corporate elites who controls government, so there is no voice for these Bill of Rights.

So what is to be done?

Your definition of "rights" needs a LOT of work.

You want the right to force women to bear children, but the right to refuse vaccines because "it's your body".

You want your children to be safe in schools, but you want everyone to have the right to carry a gun.

You're convinced that being legally required to wear a mask is a violation of your rights, but yet you do up your seatbelt every time you get in a car.

You want the right not to have to pay for health insurance, but you have no problem with being required to have car insurance. Or fire insurance on your house.

You have a lot of people telling you that things are "rights" are being violated when they're not. But now they're trying to limit your right to vote, and you're letting them do it because you're more concerned about the right to go without a mask, than you are about the right to vote. And that's the plan, baby, that's the plan.

While you go on a rampage about gun rights, vaccine rights, and women's rights, the Republican states are taking away the right to vote of significant numbers of Americans. And you're too distracted about all of the other "rights" you think you're losing, to notice.

But the government is allowing it idiot.

Prove it, or remain a douche.

The choice is yours.

Remember, "the government" in this case would have to be in excess of 12,000,000 people. So show us all how 12,000,000 are allowing it to happen...

Sure, the citizenry still has such things as the right to free speech, but what the Left has done is taken over corporate America who then defiles that freedom via a myriad of ways of censorship
What if some guy organizes lectures on his private property promoting radical Islam and calling on his fellows to live in the line of sharia laws? What would you do in this case, if you had limitless right to make decisions in you neighbourhood?

Your definition of "rights" needs a LOT of work.

You want the right to force women to bear children, but the right to refuse vaccines because "it's your body".

You want your children to be safe in schools, but you want everyone to have the right to carry a gun.

You're convinced that being legally required to wear a mask is a violation of your rights, but yet you do up your seatbelt every time you get in a car.

You want the right not to have to pay for health insurance, but you have no problem with being required to have car insurance. Or fire insurance on your house.

You have a lot of people telling you that things are "rights" are being violated when they're not. But now they're trying to limit your right to vote, and you're letting them do it because you're more concerned about the right to go without a mask, than you are about the right to vote. And that's the plan, baby, that's the plan.

While you go on a rampage about gun rights, vaccine rights, and women's rights, the Republican states are taking away the right to vote of significant numbers of Americans. And you're too distracted about all of the other "rights" you think you're losing, to notice.
The abortion issue revolves around the issue of whether or not the unborn are human. My guess is that they come out human about half the time, with some being human and some being Left wing, so odds are the unborn really are human.

Roe vs. Wade did not even address this issue as to their humanity. Why? Is it not important since you are terminating their existence? The reason why SCOTUS did not address it, is because they wanted to be able to terminate those lives without the possibility of common sense or even medicine establishment telling them the unborn are human.

So you are the one being disingenuous about the issue, essentially because you know if you delve into debating it you will lose, so you try to derail such debates with strawmen.

As for wearing masks, I could care less, but you are right, I don't think it should be mandatory. People should be given the evidence and left to decide for themselves, much like those who buy a ceiling fan should be able to stick their head in the fan if they so desire.

. I don't even think that forcing people to have a drivers license should be mandatory. If you have an accident, you should be responsible for the consequences, end of story. The drivers license is merely a tax upon us all to drive. And why is it exactly that needing an ID is racist to vote, but needing an ID to drive is not racist? Once again it is Left wing hypocrisy at its finest. If you really thought requiring and ID is racist then you would call driving racist, as you would call Biden spending trillions of electric cars that only whitey can have access to is also racist.

As for forcing people into medical treatments, what you don't get it being forced to take a vaccine that have killed people, or made them suffer medically. And if they do have medical problems, they get no help from the powers that be that forced them to take it. Why? In addition to it having turned into a politically charged issue which divides the country. The natural reaction of people being forced to do anything is to push back. Our instincts of survival then kicks in as red flags go up. And I will NEVER understand how those who do not get the jab are harming others who do? Makes no sense, it is their dime. And yes, saying to women who want an abortion they should be able to do whatever they want to their body or stop anything the want done to their body and then try to force others to do what they think they should do IS once again hypocrisy, something you can't refute.

WE are the problem.
Yes we are.

When enough of us get to that breaking point, things will get better. Not before.

What if some guy organizes lectures on his private property promoting radical Islam and calling on his fellows to live in the line of sharia laws? What would you do in this case, if you had limitless right to make decisions in you neighbourhood?
But the government protects people like this to do exactly that today.

Do they not?

Now you will have to help me here, if Sharia law says the can kill people based on the judgement of a religious man, that would be a problem since the laws of the land supersede what laws you desire, unless they are laws that violate our natural rights.

But the government protects people like this to do exactly that today.

Do they not?

Now you will have to help me here, if Sharia law says the can kill people based on the judgement of a religious man, that would be a problem since the laws of the land supersede what laws you desire, unless they are laws that violate our natural rights.
If this guy and his fellows try to implement the Sharia law on practice in violation of the formally adopted law, they should be prosecuted according to this law.

Okay, the government protects this people. Isn't that what the right on free speech means?

And what is that exactly?
What more can the govt do to really piss us off? Forced sterilization? Shooting random people in the street?
people are comfortable. when that is no longer the case that will be the turning point.

even if I hate paying 3.50 for gas, im still comfortable. 8, 9, 10 dollars.....not so much. Even though inflation is the highest we have seen in a long time, its still not really outrageous.

12.00 for a loaf of bread....IF you can even find one......well that will be a serious problem for the criminals in DC. And they KNOW IT. Thats why the economy has been propped up for so long.

people are comfortable. when that is no longer the case that will be the turning point.

even if I hate paying 3.50 for gas, im still comfortable. 8, 9, 10 dollars.....not so much. Even though inflation is the highest we have seen in a long time, its still not really outrageous.

12.00 for a loaf of bread....IF you can even find one......well that will be a serious problem for the criminals in DC. And they KNOW IT. Thats why the economy has been propped up for so long.
I was referring to more serious issues. Like taking the fruits of my labor to send to terrorists. Spying on me for no fucking reason. Trying to force people to get unwanted medical treatments. Failure to defend our borders. Killing innocent people in mass.
Not that inflation isnt serious. And our current policies are making it worse. Its almost as if they are doing this shit on purpose.

I was referring to more serious issues. Like taking the fruits of my labor to send to terrorists. Spying on me for no fucking reason. Trying to force people to get unwanted medical treatments. Failure to defend our borders. Killing innocent people in mass.
Not that inflation isnt serious. And our current policies are making it worse. Its almost as if they are doing this shit on purpose.
The problem is that while you are absolutely correct, im not sure the average person really pays attention to those issues!!! They are very serious and definitely worthy of rebellion though.

But gas, bread, food, .......those are things everyone pays attention to!

The problem is that while you are absolutely correct, im not sure the average person really pays attention to those issues!!! They are very serious and definitely worthy of rebellion though.

But gas, bread, food, .......those are things everyone pays attention to!
touche!!

Forum List

Back