Need a Jew to Explain This

SwingVoter

VIP Member
Aug 30, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona
It is so obvious Obama shares the Jeremiah Wright view on Israel, and is far more comfortable appeasing Iranians and Arab dictators.

But what I don't get is why a Jew would work for this guy - Axelrod and Emanuel look like such tools.

Don't know about Axelrod, but Emanuel is Jewish. Emanuel is only interested in power - not religion. His brother is just as bad - all into genetics/eugenics, etc. The brother is also as "advisor" to Obama.

If I were the Emanuel's parents, I would be tearing my lapel and rolling in my grave.

It is so obvious Obama shares the Jeremiah Wright view on Israel, and is far more comfortable appeasing Iranians and Arab dictators.

But what I don't get is why a Jew would work for this guy - Axelrod and Emanuel look like such tools.

Perhaps it's time for you to hear from a Jew who isn't a neocon. First, what you believe to be "obvious" is false, in my view. Perhaps you should read the Cairo speech to see what he actually thinks.

Remarks by the President at Cairo University, 6-04-09 | The White House

That said, with all his being pro-Israel (and he was) Bush did an enormous amount to hurt Israel by de-stablilizing the middle East and removing the one leader who stood between us and Iran. He also prejudiced Israel by forcing a vote in Gaza...

And he wasn't so hot to Israel when he made them stop going after Hezbollah.

I think what has happened is we have a president who has a less hard line on Israel while Israel has a more hard line PM. And, frankly, Netanyahu should be ashamed for embarrassing Joe Biden who has always been a friend.

That said, I voted for Hillary in the primary. But Obama also just moved our bunker buster bombs in range of Iran and we're ready to take out their nuclear capablity if they don't stop being a nuclear threat.

They don't just work for him, they also voted in droves for him. Simple answer is most Jews are brain-dead liberals. Even the ultra rich ones like Soros. Take my dad for instances. He hasn't made less than $250K in over 30 years, including this year! Yet he gets chill in his leg when he hears Obama speak. He was a firm support of Obamination Care Bill. And yes, he will vote again for him.

I think years of victimization, discrimination, pograms, mass-murders and scapegoats make Jews overtly liberal! I call it collective stupidity. But throughout history Jews have been their own worst enemies. They fall victim to the thinking that the right is the group of the KKK, the Nazis and racists. Therefore, even if they believe in fiscal conservatism, they still are blind and stupid Democrats!

Last edited:
They don't just work for him, they also voted in droves form him. Simple answer is my Jews are brain dead liberals. Take my dad for instances. He hasn't made less than $250K in over 30 years, including this year! Yet he gets chill in his leg when he hears Obama speak. He was a firm support of Obamination Care Bill. Yet he will vote again for him.

I think years of victimization, discrimination, pograms, mass-murders and scapegoats make Jews overtly liberal! I call it collective stupidity. But throughout history Jews have been their own worst enemies.

You think Bush's policies actually helped Israel? *shakes head*

Money, that is why, its all about the money, so we follow this money all the way to Saudi Arabia, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, all bow to the Saudi King and tow the Saudi line of dividing Israel in half. A big step, once they get half, a two state solution than they can work on pushing the rest of the Jews into the sea.

But throughout history Jews have been their own worst enemies.

maybe that explains it, seems like you guys are being kind of wimpy, too

personally I would like to see Israel kick the crap out of the Jihadists and the Palestinians who danced during 9/11, but most Jews seem afraid to confront this enemy, and back down too easily

They don't just work for him, they also voted in droves form him. Simple answer is my Jews are brain dead liberals. Take my dad for instances. He hasn't made less than $250K in over 30 years, including this year! Yet he gets chill in his leg when he hears Obama speak. He was a firm support of Obamination Care Bill. Yet he will vote again for him.

I think years of victimization, discrimination, pograms, mass-murders and scapegoats make Jews overtly liberal! I call it collective stupidity. But throughout history Jews have been their own worst enemies.

You think Bush's policies actually helped Israel? *shakes head*

Yes. Any jew that votes for someone like Obama/Hillary is nuts.

They don't even understand that Israel can build an apartment building in their own capital :cuckoo:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2XB-1XOHCI[/ame]

This says it all. Compare this to the arab terrorist supporter Obama and his twisted policies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY0oHCT68Ys&feature=related]YouTube - Bush Emotional At Speech In Israel[/ame]

I very much miss Pres. Bush. He is a great man.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW4gzZhetKM&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
But throughout history Jews have been their own worst enemies.

maybe that explains it, seems like you guys are being kind of wimpy, too

personally I would like to see Israel kick the crap out of the Jihadists and the Palestinians who danced during 9/11, but most Jews seem afraid to confront this enemy, and back down too easily
:clap2:

They are not afraid of the enemy. They are afraid of the politics and because of this they haven't done what needs to be done.

Perhaps it's time for you to hear from a Jew who isn't a neocon. First, what you believe to be "obvious" is false, in my view. Perhaps you should read the Cairo speech to see what he actually thinks.

Remarks by the President at Cairo University, 6-04-09 | The White House

That said, with all his being pro-Israel (and he was) Bush did an enormous amount to hurt Israel by de-stablilizing the middle East and removing the one leader who stood between us and Iran. He also prejudiced Israel by forcing a vote in Gaza...

And he wasn't so hot to Israel when he made them stop going after Hezbollah.

I think what has happened is we have a president who has a less hard line on Israel while Israel has a more hard line PM. And, frankly, Netanyahu should be ashamed for embarrassing Joe Biden who has always been a friend.

That said, I voted for Hillary in the primary. But Obama also just moved our bunker buster bombs in range of Iran and we're ready to take out their nuclear capablity if they don't stop being a nuclear threat.

Jillian you are utterly psychotic.

Embarass Biden?? All Israel did is say they are building an apartment building in their own capital. And no they aren't going to back down and let the terrorists know that their capital is negotiable.

This is what Obama said in his AIPAC speech"

Obama - "Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided"

And Biden and that bitch Hillary have the audacity to tell Israel not to build an apartment building in their own capital? And this is supposed to embarass Biden?

Both Hillary and Biden should get over their MEGA EGOS.

This is about a country and it's capital, not about these terrorist appeaser egos.

These scumbags had a long list of demands for Israel, even before a negotiation started, yet they had no demands for the arabs. Why is that?

In fact, the arabs have even refused to negotiate. They don't have to, their appeasers will do it for them.

This is what Hillary said "As Israel's friend, it is our responsibility to give credit when it is due and to tell the truth when it is needed."

Who does this bitch think she is, and how dare she treat Israel like some unruly child?

Obama/Biden/Hillary are all terrorist appeasers. They are the ones who will attack their own country, and allies, and support the terrorists.

It was the palestinians who were dancing and celebrating after america's attack on 911. The PA even kidnapped and threatened the life of journalists who would show the videos.

Jillian I am disgusted with your comments. It's Biden and Hillary that are the ones doing the insulting. They are the ones whose egos are more important than anything else. They are the ones who put palestinian terrorists who celebrate attacks on america ahead of the only democracy in the region and a friend of ally.

When the US needs intelligence about Al Qaida and other terrorists, it's not Egypt that they go to.
Any jew that cares about Israel and in any way supports these vermin is stupid and :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back