Nebraska bar owner who killed George Floyd protester dies of apparent suicide

You people have brownshirt style mobs literally killing people in the streets and your judicial goons are arresting people that defend themselves.
You don't get to march out and start randomly attacking and threatening people because of it. That's not self defense, that's unhinged violence.

But you get to have mob killing people in the streets and arrest those that defend themselves?

Yeah, I'm not seeing the balance here in your little game. I don't think I will play by your rules.

They weren't defending themselves, they were picking fights because they are unhinged violent people.

You people have brownshirt style mobs literally killing people in the streets and your judicial goons are arresting people that defend themselves.
You don't get to march out and start randomly attacking and threatening people because of it. That's not self defense, that's unhinged violence.

But you get to have mob killing people in the streets and arrest those that defend themselves?

Yeah, I'm not seeing the balance here in your little game. I don't think I will play by your rules.

They weren't defending themselves, they were picking fights because they are unhinged violent people.

It was a general statement about the way your side is behaving to give you context for my righteous anger.

You people are starting starting battles and then arresting people that defend themselves. THe way your brownshirts get political cover and a pass on criminal behavior, by elected dem politicians and left leaning court officials,

is an outrage and a massive injustice.

I ask you again, where do you think this behavior of your side, is leading this country? What do you expect to happen? What do you expect to happen after that?

Have you given any thought at all to the likely costs of your vile behavior?

It was a general statement about the way your side is behaving to give you context for my righteous anger.

You people are starting starting battles and then arresting people that defend themselves. THe way your brownshirts get political cover and a pass on criminal behavior, by elected dem politicians and left leaning court officials,

I ask you again, where do you think this behavior of your side, is leading this country? What do you expect to happen? What do you expect to happen after that?

Nothing. I expect nothing to happen. I expect the police will continue to ignore people's rights. The black population will continue to be treated unfairly by the judicial system. People like you will continue to dehumanize anyone speaking out against it. Riots will occur because that's what happens when people aren't heard. Some people will get shot. Few people will be held accountable for their behavior.

The cycle continues because fundamentally, we are a violent nation.

Nothing. I expect nothing to happen. I expect the police will continue to ignore people's rights. The black population will continue to be treated unfairly by the judicial system. People like you will continue to dehumanize anyone speaking out against it. Riots will occur because that's what happens when people aren't heard. Some people will get shot. Few people will be held accountable for their behavior.

Then you are a fool.

Incorrect. Scurlock is not on trial.
Neither is gardner

but if it did go to trial scurlock‘s personal history would come up either in court or out of court
He would have been on trial had he taken the coward’s way out.

Tell me why his history would have come up in court
The personal history of gardner has already been splattered all over the internet to educate us about this guy

and the personal history of Gardner's attacker - the dead black guy - should be as well known

of course any activist democrat judge could muzzle the defense

but the internet can go around the liberal media and the lib judges

1600716002681.jpeg

Last edited:
Ya, big shot dad had some responsibility for his son's problems. Now he has to live with it.
The Black Lies Matter freaks came to the bar owned by gardner

Attachments

• 1600716324373.jpeg
    1600716324373.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 21
The prosecutor charged him with murder after saying there was no cause....Shame RIP

The Nebraska bar owner who fatally shot a George Floyd protester in May was found dead of an apparent suicide on Sunday — less than a week after he was indicted on manslaughter charges, police said.

The body of Jake Gardner, 38, of Omaha, was discovered around 12:20 p.m. outside a medical clinic in Hillsboro, Oregon, some 20 miles west of Portland, cops said. Gardner left Nebraska for the West Coast shortly after the shooting amid death threats, his lawyer said.

A grand jury in Douglas County brought charges against Gardner last week in the May 30 shooting of 22-year-old James Scurlock during a night of chaotic protests in Omaha.

Gardner’s attorney, Stu Dornan, told local outlet KETV his client was set to return to Omaha, apparently to turn himself in on Sunday evening.

Gardner, a Marine veteran, claimed he shot Scurlock in self defense — and a local prosecutor initially said the evidence supported that scenario and declined to prosecute.

Oh dear Lord, how sad to hear this...:(

Yeah yeah...all those poor misunderstood violent life long criminals ...........

Yeah yeah...all those poor misunderstood violent life long criminals ...........
Jake Gardner was a thug, criminal, violent. No one seems to mind.

Very sad the (((judges))) keep attacking American citizens for defending themselves. The Deep State is very deep. President Trump is great and can do what he can at the federal level despite evil (((monsters)))) attacking him continuously, but state and local governments are beyond his control. How in the fuck did this happen. Europhobic pieces of shit are literally running state and local governments and attacking legal US citizens their Constitutional rights and the Trump administration can do nothing about it.

He killed himself due to PSTD or possibly a drug OK. Get a clue.
get a brain

Penelope, he was a successful bar owner who was attacked by Black savages and their delusional White acolytes. He neutralized the problem but the Deep State would not have it. Stop lying.
That is not what I'm reading:

Video of the incident showed Gardner's father push a protester after asking them to leave the area around the Gatsby bar. The unidentified man pushed Gardner's father back and Gardner intervened, showing hand gun, according to Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine.
Two protesters then jumped on Gardner's back and he fired two warning shots. Scurlock, who was not a part of the initial confrontation, then entered the scene, Kleine said.
Gardner said he was put in a headlock and begged to be let go before shooting Scurlock in the clavicle, according to Kleine.
Kleine initially declined to bring charges against Gardner, saying he acted in self-defense and didn't believe that he was "somebody who walked out and was trying to hunt down somebody."
But only days later, Kleine asked for a grand jury to review his decision.
The rioters deserved to be shot rather than allow them to beat up two honest citizens

That is not how I read the story, he committed suicide, probably didn't want to go to prison.
probably, probably.....wtf do you really know? nothing

Gardner wasn't in the wrong to shoot the other criminal who jumped on his back after being attacked by other members in the terror group aka BLM

The man and his father instigated the fight.
Nonsense

the ”peaceful protesters” brought their riot to the bar and the owners were defending it

It was outside of the bar, and if the father hadn't pushed them it would of probably turned out differently.
I feel sorry for everyone involved in this tragedy.
let them gather outside your house and threaten you dimwit, i suppose you would invite them in, huh? and then when they all had their turn with you, would you ask them to stay for coffee---before they kill you. where is your brain?

Gardner wasn't in the wrong to shoot the other criminal who jumped on his back after being attacked by other members in the terror group aka BLM
Gardner was threatening to kill people who just happened to walk by. He's a violent thug.

Forum List

Back