Nebraska bar owner who killed George Floyd protester dies of apparent suicide

Very sad the (((judges))) keep attacking American citizens for defending themselves. The Deep State is very deep. President Trump is great and can do what he can at the federal level despite evil (((monsters)))) attacking him continuously, but state and local governments are beyond his control. How in the fuck did this happen. Europhobic pieces of shit are literally running state and local governments and attacking legal US citizens their Constitutional rights and the Trump administration can do nothing about it.

He killed himself due to PSTD or possibly a drug OK. Get a clue.

No, he was harassed & bullied by the Leftists in Omaha for years. Guess it became too much for him.

Omaha Bar Owner Jake Gardner Had Been Targeted By the Left FOR YEARS Over Trump Support

This article is a little silly. It claims he was a good person by all accounts. Apparently they didn't take into account the large number of people who described his as racist. Nor did they look into the legal history of violence and illegal weapons charges.

lol. "Wacist". Like a retard.
Yeah, it's almost as if you can't constantly call people the n-word without people assuming you're racist.

What's this country coming to? So unfair.

A violent mob attacks his son and him and you counter with the claim he used bad words.

ANd you think that justifies something.

They didn't attack his son. The father ran out to the sidewalk and started shoving people. You tell me, who was the aggressor?

But you complained that I called him racist, and I told you. They were violent, racist people.

No, I pointed out you called him "wacist".

I did, unfortunately, because that's what people who know him have indicated.

When its white killing black its always self defense eh?
Urine idiot.
If you can beat a relatively open and shut case, why kill yourself? Black people have been through worse
Because he probably expected (with some justification) that he would either be railroaded, or that even winning the case would result in financial ruin.

White people expected to be railroaded by the system? Whatever!!! Maybe he knew he was guilty

Yes, as you well know. YOur pretense otherwise, shows that you are a dishonest hack.

Very sad the (((judges))) keep attacking American citizens for defending themselves. The Deep State is very deep. President Trump is great and can do what he can at the federal level despite evil (((monsters)))) attacking him continuously, but state and local governments are beyond his control. How in the fuck did this happen. Europhobic pieces of shit are literally running state and local governments and attacking legal US citizens their Constitutional rights and the Trump administration can do nothing about it.

No, he was harassed & bullied by the Leftists in Omaha for years. Guess it became too much for him.

Omaha Bar Owner Jake Gardner Had Been Targeted By the Left FOR YEARS Over Trump Support

This article is a little silly. It claims he was a good person by all accounts. Apparently they didn't take into account the large number of people who described his as racist. Nor did they look into the legal history of violence and illegal weapons charges.

Yeah, it's almost as if you can't constantly call people the n-word without people assuming you're racist.

A violent mob attacks his son and him and you counter with the claim he used bad words.

They didn't attack his son. The father ran out to the sidewalk and started shoving people. You tell me, who was the aggressor?

But you complained that I called him racist, and I told you. They were violent, racist people.

Oh, hearsay? Wow. That's strong evidence to smear a man with such a poisonous slur.

Meanwhile if he was a lefty or black, he could confess to rape and you would let him go and give him money to apologize for believing his confession.

Jake Gardner was violent and unstable. He was charged numerous times but each time managed to get off without much problems.
You are describing the black guy who got killed

he attacked gardner

Three seconds later, as Gardner was rising from his knees, Scurlock jumped on his back and threw an arm around Gardner’s front. Gardner told police that Scurlock had him in a chokehold.
Gardner was a threat to everyone. Scurlock was acting in defense of everyone present.

No he wasn't he was butting in to a situation. He should have stayed out of it.

Oh, hearsay? Wow. That's strong evidence to smear a man with such a poisonous slur.

Meanwhile if he was a lefty or black, he could confess to rape and you would let him go and give him money to apologize for believing his confession.

His family and employees indicated such.

As for letting him go, Gardner was previously charged with assault and battery, multiple weapons charges, and always managed to get off with a minor fine. Hell, he was even illegally carrying a weapon the night he killed a man. Doesn't seem to bother anyone around here.

As for letting him go, Gardner was previously charged with assault and battery, multiple weapons charges, and always managed to get off with a minor fine. Hell, he was even illegally carrying a weapon the night he killed a man. Doesn't seem to bother anyone around here.

We tend to identify with the people ATTACKED by violent mobs, not the violent mobs.

Because we are civilized human being, not barbarians.

We tend to identify with the people ATTACKED by violent mobs, not the violent mobs.

David Gardner was the one marching out and attacking people. He went out onto the sidewalk and starting shoving a woman around. That prompted a response from a bystander. Jake Gardner was violent, unstable and illegally carrying a firearm when he started threatening people's lives.

And that's what I'm supposed to believe is a civilized human being?

David Gardner was the one marching out and attacking people. He went out onto the sidewalk and starting shoving a woman around. That prompted a response from a bystander. Jake Gardner was violent, unstable and illegally carrying a firearm when he started threatening people's lives.

You people are a feral mob. You are barbarians, SCUM OF THE EARTH.

If you are not happy with the current very restrained pushing back you are getting is small doses, you really need to think about whether you want to keep pushing.

Because it is only going to get harsher. This is the good old days.

David Gardner was the one marching out and attacking people. He went out onto the sidewalk and starting shoving a woman around.
Thats a lie

its reported that his father shoved someone but not james gardner

While protecting his business from the “peaceful protesters”

its not as if the father went looking for them
A mob of violent protesters is always a threat. They came to the bar looking for trouble and they found it
That's what liberals do. They gravitate toward a confrontation, cause one and they claim to be the victim. That's exactly what the drum-beating Indian did in the Sandman case...gradually walked into the face of Nicholas Sandman and chanted to the drum beat.

Apparently they didn't take into account the large number of people who described his as racist.
That's patently ridiculous. 47 million dimwitted liberals would describe me as racist simply for liking what President Trump is doing.

You're just a liberal parrot. You go along with whatever a large number of your lunatic minions believe.

David Gardner was the one marching out and attacking people. He went out onto the sidewalk and starting shoving a woman around.
Thats a lie

its reported that his father shoved someone but not james gardner

What lie? David Gardner (the father) marched out to attack people. He got decked because of it. That prompted Jake Gardner to start threatening to shoot people, which makes him the aggressor.

If you are not happy with the current very restrained pushing back you are getting is small doses, you really need to think about whether you want to keep pushing.

If you wanted to come off as an unhinged violent person, this is a very good start.

If you wanted to come off as an unhinged violent person, this is a very good start.

You people have brownshirt style mobs literally killing people in the streets and your judicial goons are arresting people that defend themselves.

NOT being furious with your side's behavior, is "unhinged".

Where exactly do you think you fucking people are leading US, with this behavior? To a land of rainbows and fucking unicorns?

You people have brownshirt style mobs literally killing people in the streets and your judicial goons are arresting people that defend themselves.
You don't get to march out and start randomly attacking and threatening people because of it. That's not self defense, that's unhinged violence.

You don't get to march out and start randomly attacking and threatening people because of it. That's not self defense, that's unhinged violence.

But you get to have mob killing people in the streets and arrest those that defend themselves?

Yeah, I'm not seeing the balance here in your little game. I don't think I will play by your rules.

Forum List

Back