Nearly naked intruder interrupts Suzanne Somers’ livestream at home

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
What an odd and frightening story.

I still enjoy watching Threes Company re-runs, though she may go down as one of the dumbest gamblers in TV show history. It cost her a career, unfairly or not, when she couldn't accept a raise on $30,000 an episode in the early 80s.

Unrelated to this story, I know, what a crazy world we live in.

In this case, three actually was a crowd.

Suzanne Somers was confronted by a nearly naked intruder at her California estate on Friday night while the "Three’s Company" star was home with her husband — and right in the middle of a Facebook Live session with her fans.

Luckily one of the fans watching the show called the cops after the trespasser could be heard telling the star he was being "followed by ghosts."

The star, 74, was doing a contouring demonstration for her organic makeup line, and was filming outdoors on her Palm Springs property when the segment took a dramatic twist

A half naked intruder?

images

What an odd and frightening story.

I still enjoy watching Threes Company re-runs, though she may go down as one of the dumbest gamblers in TV show history. It cost her a career, unfairly or not, when she couldn't accept a raise on $30,000 an episode in the early 80s.

Unrelated to this story, I know, what a crazy world we live in.

In this case, three actually was a crowd.

Suzanne Somers was confronted by a nearly naked intruder at her California estate on Friday night while the "Three’s Company" star was home with her husband — and right in the middle of a Facebook Live session with her fans.

Luckily one of the fans watching the show called the cops after the trespasser could be heard telling the star he was being "followed by ghosts."

The star, 74, was doing a contouring demonstration for her organic makeup line, and was filming outdoors on her Palm Springs property when the segment took a dramatic twist
Was it Biden?

If what she did then was truly a career killer, her follow up show in the 90's named Step By Step never would've taken place with her being a part of it. It went for seven seasons and she was in each one. I know that Three's Company went for eight, but according to her IMDB profile here, her last episode was during the fifth season.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly (one of her many Step By Step fans)

P.S. I have never once seen even one episode of the Three's Company show.

If what she did then was truly a career killer, her follow up show in the 90's named Step By Step never would've taken place with her being a part of it. It went for seven seasons and she was in each one. I know that Three's Company went for eight, but according to her IMDB profile here, her last episode was during the fifth season.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly (one of her many Step By Step fans)

P.S. I have never once seen even one episode of the Three's Company show.

I've never heard of the show, glad to see she had some work in the industry afterwards as I had always assumed she had been blacklisted.

Regardless if her stance was principled or not (she wanted to each $150k an episode as John Ritter was), in my opinion she bought into he hype rather than the reality. Just my two cents. You don't give ultimatums to your employers unless you mean it. Very few in this world are irreplaceable.

The Big Bang Theory had a similar stand off of sorts with Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar. The original five cast members negotiated in groups of three and two. With these two in their own negotiating team. They were offered $750k an episode and were offended that Jim, Kaley and Johnny were making $1M and they (rightfully I suppose, though I've always believed that Jim Parsons was the true star of this show) wanted to be paid the same.

It got to the point that they were going to be written off the show, so they wisely decided "hey, maybe $750k PER EPISODE is better than being unemployed".

Now if someone is grossly underpaid or their work, of course they should demand more or quit. However, just wanting to be "as overpaid as the next actors" doesn't cut it. Now of course, none of the actors were overpaid from a pure capitalist model as the studio was making hand over fist from the show, but you understand my point. Making $750k an episode to play make-believe is a hell of a lot better than working in the coal mines.

^^^ Step By Step did very well. Patrick Duffy from the Dallas show was her co-star. Step By Step actually started right after the Dallas show ended.

God bless you and him ans Suzanne always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back