Nearly half of NC Jan 6th mob did not vote in 2020

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

What a bunch of idiots...they got what they asked for when they listened to trump...

What a bunch of idiots...they got what they asked for when they listened to trump...
That's fine. They should keep that up.

*sighs*

Fox 46 reporter Ryan Kruger explains, "Fox 46 checked the voting records of all 12 people from North Carolina who are charged in the Capitol attack. Nearly half of them, five, aren't registered to vote in the state."

The title might be true... But the article didn't say what the title infers.

I'd read most didn't vote.. They really are just an excitable mob. Perfect for Trump.

So in other words most of them aren’t even Trump voters as you’ve been claiming.

Are you talking about BLM?

I understand the argument that you believe the system corrupt you don't participate but if you don't vote for your guy how exactly do you expect to win?

It's corrupt if the guy you didn't even vote for loses but not if he wins?

I'd read most didn't vote.. They really are just an excitable mob. Perfect for Trump.

Did your husband vote?

Did your husband vote?

Yes, and he's NOT in NC..

Forum List

Back