Nearly half of Europeans okay with Kiev ceding its territories for sake of peace

The USSR didn't gave up anything, you pitiful idiot. It just crushed, dismantled itself from within, and the Soviet apparatus could do nothing with that due to their corruption and ineffectiveness.

Of course, Russian dogshit army can't roll over all of Europe. This nonsense is believed only by your Russian buddies due to their combination of utter stupidity and arrogance. Though, you share with them this feature.
If you knew history you’d know most empire’s don’t dissolve peacefully.

Yet you fear Russia intends to take back it’s Soviet states. Lol. You’re confused.

Again, can you please inform on the Monroe Doctrine?

If you knew history you’d know most empire’s don’t dissolve peacefully.

Yet you fear Russia intends to take back it’s Soviet states. Lol. You’re confused.

Again, can you please inform on the Monroe Doctrine?
What the regime in Russia would want to do and what it could do is two different things.

The USSR didn't crush peacefully, you ignoramus. Transnistria, Abkhazia and South Ossetia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Tajikistan, two Chechen wars and now the war in Ukraine. That is all a result of that.

The Monroe Doctrine is history.

What the regime in Russia would want to do and what it could do is two different things.

The USSR didn't crush peacefully, you ignoramus. Transnistria, Abkhazia and South Ossetia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Tajikistan, two Chechen wars and now the war in Ukraine. That is all a result of that.

The Monroe Doctrine is history.
You don’t know what you’re talking. You are confusing the USSR with the current state known as Russia. They aren’t the same thing my poor boy.

Has the USG disavowed the Monroe Doctrine?

Is Russia not allowed to have a Monroe Doctrine, but the US is?

You don’t know what you’re talking. You are confusing the USSR with the current state known as Russia. They aren’t the same thing my poor boy.

Has the USG disavowed the Monroe Doctrine?

Is Russia not allowed to have a Monroe Doctrine, but the US is?
Well, my ignorant American friend, had you read that many Russian sources as I did, you would know that they want to be like that. Their obsession with their false grandeur is never ceasing. And their state propaganda only fuels that.

Who cares about this Doctrine put forth almost two centuries ago? After that the times changed and empires crushed. Try to keep up.

Russia is allowed to everything it wants. And others are allowed to push back Russia where it doesn't belong.

Well, my ignorant American friend, had you read that many Russian sources as I did, you would know that they want to be like that. Their obsession with their false grandeur is never ceasing. And their state propaganda only fuels that.

Who cares about this Doctrine put forth almost two centuries ago? After that the times changed and empires crushed. Try to keep up.

Russia is allowed to everything it wants. And others are allowed to push back Russia where it doesn't belong.
Wanting something and actually taking it, are two different things. How could you not know this at your advanced age?

Wanting something and actually taking it, are two different things. How could you not know this at your advanced age?
Actually that is what I told you a couple of posts above. Dementia?

Nearly half of Europeans okay with Kiev ceding its territories for sake of peace

Fifty-six percent of respondents in Europe and 61% in Spain supported arms supplies to Ukraine

Remote : Tue, 17 Jan 2023 15:16:27 +0300
Local : 2023-01-17(Tuesday) 13 : 16 : 27
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app
I've been saying for a long time that the Minsk Agreements need to be fully honored, that Russian speakers in the Donbass and Crimean regions deserve to be a part of Russia, and that Russia can have those lands that span from the Donbass to the Crimea regions in the South of Ukraine as a victory prize for their patience in dealing with years and years of stalling by NATO and refusals by NATO and the EU to honor the Minsk Agreements in any sort of way. LET THIS BE A LESSON FOR ALL MAJOR EMPIRES OF THIS WORLD FAR INTO THE FUTURE : HONOR THE VOTES OF THE LOCALS IN DECIDING THE LANDBORDERS FOR THE NEXT FEW DECADES, ANYWHERE YOU DECIDE TO REDRAW THE COUNTRYLINES ON THE MAP!
(i honestly believe, based on logical research i've done, that the Crimean and Ukraine wars were orchestrated by the West that wanted to steal Ukraine away from Russian rule by installing Zelensky as their Churchill-typed puppet leader)

Can you imagine the US losing territory it once had since the 1800’s?

5C1466E0-7939-43F6-90F6-5C9A5DFA7A4B.jpeg

Italian paradox: grain prices fell, but the cost of pasta increased by 18% - the local association of agricultural producers.
Before that, the Italian Minister of Energy Security stated that Rome had overcome its dependence on Russian gas.

Two pieces of unrelated news

Forum List

Back