Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

Enjoy your death celebrations with comrades

Darwin Awards are on me.

We have had enough deaths in this country

It is a shame we have to still deal with COVID deaths when a vaccine is readily available

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

Darwin Awards are on me.

Their medical insurance should be terminated if they get covid and wouldn’t get vaccinated. Medical providers shouldn’t have to clutter their facilities with people who don’t care if they die. It is their right to die. But then the ramifications are on them

Darwin Awards are on me.

Oh no darlin. It’s the trumpscum who are all buddy buddy with Russia.

no one is celebrating their deaths. It it pointed out that you can’t fix stupid

you know how that is

Darwin Awards are on me.

Our local death toll went down over the last week. I guess The Big J has come again and resurrected a few.

Nah impossible this can't be true as it doesn't fit the conspiracy theories.

Seriously though - what makes people so paranoid and have so little trust in anything they are told that they are willing to put their health (maybe even lives) at risk as a result of it?

Social media and the internet have too much to answer for. It's an amazing tool but also a breeding ground for nutjobs to brainwash folk with too much time on their hands.

Darwin Awards are on me.

I have some anti-vaxers in my family. Not blood relatives. Not too bright.

New Topics

Forum List

Back