Nearly 40% of Marines have declined Covid-19 vaccine

The military never asked me if I wanted a vaccine they just gave it. What's up with that?

right now - it's under the category 'emergancy use'. if any of the vaccines get full tilt approval for 'on the market' or whatever label is used to describe say - the MMR vaccines, then the military will not give the choice to its marines, sailors, or troops.

To each their own. Can't say I blame them at this point.

Washington (CNN)Nearly 40% of US Marines are declining Covid-19 vaccinations, according to data provided to CNN on Friday by the service, the first branch to disclose service-wide numbers on acceptance and declination.
As of Thursday, approximately 75,500 Marines have received vaccines, including fully vaccinated and partially vaccinated service men and women. About 48,000 Marines have chosen not to receive vaccines, for a declination rate of 38.9%.
CNN has reached out to the other services for acceptance and declination rates.
The corresponding acceptance rate for vaccinations among Marines -- 61.1% -- is not far off the military estimate of two-thirds, or about 66%.

Another 102,000 Marines have not yet been offered the vaccines. The total number of Marines includes active-duty, reserves and Individual Mobilization Augmentee Marines.
The declination rate at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina, one of the prominent Marine Corps bases, was far higher, at 57%, according to another set of data provided to CNN. Of 26,400 Marines who have been offered vaccinations, 15,100 have chosen not to receive them, a number that includes both II Marine Expeditionary Force and Marine Corps Installation East -- Camp Lejeune. Another 11,500 active-duty Marines are scheduled to be offered the vaccines.
Why give them
No surprise that Rump’s Bigly Lies about the COVIDs set the hook in 38% of Marines. I’d have guessed it would have been more.
Since when are vaccines voluntary in the military?
Since the Covid 19 "Vaccine" is still listed as experimental and it is not a vaccine per se but rather gene therapy

Washington (CNN)Nearly 40% of US Marines are declining Covid-19 vaccinations, according to data provided to CNN on Friday by the service, the first branch to disclose service-wide numbers on acceptance and declination.
As of Thursday, approximately 75,500 Marines have received vaccines, including fully vaccinated and partially vaccinated service men and women. About 48,000 Marines have chosen not to receive vaccines, for a declination rate of 38.9%.
The corresponding acceptance rate for vaccinations among Marines -- 61.1% -- is not far off the military estimate of two-thirds, or about 66%.

Another 102,000 Marines have not yet been offered the vaccines. The total number of Marines includes active-duty, reserves and Individual Mobilization Augmentee Marines.
The declination rate at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina, one of the prominent Marine Corps bases, was far higher, at 57%, according to another set of data provided to CNN. Of 26,400 Marines who have been offered vaccinations, 15,100 have chosen not to receive them, a number that includes both II Marine Expeditionary Force and Marine Corps Installation East -- Camp Lejeune. Another 11,500 active-duty Marines are scheduled to be offered the vaccines.
Why give them
No surprise that Rump’s Bigly Lies about the COVIDs set the hook in 38% of Marines. I’d have guessed it would have been more.
Since the Covid 19 "Vaccine" is still listed as experimental and it is not a vaccine per se but rather gene therapy
Only if the people doing the listing are really really stupid.

Why give them
So you mean the FDA removed the Experimental/Emergency designation? As far as not being gene therapy read it and learn something:

Why give them
So you mean the FDA removed the Experimental/Emergency designation? As far as not being gene therapy read it and learn something:
An opinion piece from the atalanta business journal is not up to the task of changing reality.

Sorry for your luck.

Forum List

Back