Nearly 1 In 5 Defendants In Capitol Riot Cases Served In The Military

Traitors to the oath they took. More of them should have been wasted.
So let's see....

One in five protestors over the fake election are ex-military....

And the National Guard turned their backs on Biden after the inauguration....

Maybe Biden should think twice before starting or escalating any wars, unless Democrats are willing to join up and fight for their Fucktard!!!!!

to bad they still aren't in.
They could be sleeping on a cement floor in a parking lot.
Can you show me in any contract a soldier signs that they will not have to sleep on concrete?
So you defend you side of the aisle shitting on our troops
Not surprised.
My side of the isle is not the capitol pigs..Do try again to try and insult me with yer lame attempts at conversation.

Now show me where any contract signed by a soldier says there will be nothing but fluffy white beds while enlisted.
My my "forced" to sleep on concrete floors with all the other options available.
It's all about respect.
Even Nixon never forced this draftee to sleep on a concrete floor

Maybe after putting their lives on the line defending our country, our servicemen have a better idea about the evils of vote fraud. I'm sure these vets would have thought twice about enlisting if they thought they would be defending a totalitarian country that cares more about political power than individual liberty and well being.

There was no fucking voter fraud, they were just willing participants in an insurrection just like the Confederates who rebelled. They should be executed for treason, or at least put in prison and have their military benefits revoked and canceled
You stomping your feet as you say that little fella?

More like patriots who understood the oath that they took was to protect the constitution of the US not to protect the corrupt politicians taking bribes and stealing elections --------

Not patriots were traitors that should be executed and I'm glad most will be going to prison
Maybe after putting their lives on the line defending our country, our servicemen have a better idea about the evils of vote fraud. I'm sure these vets would have thought twice about enlisting if they thought they would be defending a totalitarian country that cares more about political power than individual liberty and well being.

There was no fucking voter fraud, they were just willing participants in an insurrection just like the Confederates who rebelled. They should be executed for treason, or at least put in prison and have their military benefits revoked and canceled
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.

Can you show me in any contract a soldier signs that they will not have to sleep on concrete?

When I was in I slept on dirt grounds with bugs, part of the job.

You weren't "IN" shit.
No Veteran speaks like you do, none sides with Leftist filth.

Not surprised.
My side of the isle is not the capitol pigs..Do try again to try and insult me with yer lame attempts at conversation.

Now show me where any contract signed by a soldier says there will be nothing but fluffy white beds while enlisted.
LefTard Logic:
"Troops should sleep outside on the ground without cover.....Wetbacks invading and ruining our nation deserve a warm bed and a roof over their head."

And get Covid, too!

Not surprised.

LefTard Logic:
"Troops should sleep outside on the ground without cover.....Wetbacks invading and ruining our nation deserve a warm bed and a roof over their head."
I've known wetbacks to sleep on the ground, bathe out of a five gallon bucket and I've seen soldiers do it also to include me, so buck up sweetheart all in life ain't candy and roses.

Plus, you seem to have problems with the quote function and chain quotes that are unnecessary. Do you need help?

Last edited:

Not surprised.

My my "forced" to sleep on concrete floors with all the other options available.
It's all about respect.
Even Nixon never forced this draftee to sleep on a concrete floor
Nixon didn't take care of troops he sent to their deaths he was never in sight of a real fight...Your lack of discipline shows in your writing style. I slept wherever I was told when I was in the army and that is just the way the sheet rips.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back