NCIS: Hawaii - No Thanks

ProfessorHawthorne

Mar 22, 2021
I've been a fan of the original NCIS since it started. I watched the first two spin-offs until I just couldn't watch them anymore. The original has been a little shaky for last 2 or 3 years with cast departures. With so little on TV that I can even stand, I still watch it.

But the newest spin-off is what you would expect nowadays. We watched the pilot and I believe they managed to hit most of the prominent "woke" cliches. So, another one bites the dust before it gets started. I don't think the original is going to make it beyond this season either. Then I'll be down to one show on network TV. I still have a decent stash of 10 to 20 year old UK TV to watch, so there is some hope.

Cheers

The best one was NCIS: New Orleans.

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service doesn't even have an office in New Orleans...

I've been a fan of the original NCIS since it started. I watched the first two spin-offs until I just couldn't watch them anymore. The original has been a little shaky for last 2 or 3 years with cast departures. With so little on TV that I can even stand, I still watch it.

But the newest spin-off is what you would expect nowadays. We watched the pilot and I believe they managed to hit most of the prominent "woke" cliches. So, another one bites the dust before it gets started. I don't think the original is going to make it beyond this season either. Then I'll be down to one show on network TV. I still have a decent stash of 10 to 20 year old UK TV to watch, so there is some hope.

Cheers
It didn't sit quite right with me either, seemed too much like a cookie cutter move although I liked NCIS Los Angeles and New Orleans.

The best one was NCIS: New Orleans.

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service doesn't even have an office in New Orleans...
Yeah, I've just started to watch that one. Because I've recently had my cable TV canceled, I've been watching a lot of the crime shows on ION TV. NCIS New Orleans is on when I'm getting ready to go to work in the morning.

A lot of the new shows are over run with "Woke" stuff. Especially Netflix series. They have to have their quota of LGBTQs making out. Not that there is anything wrong with that (Seinfeld).

Cheers
The female in charge made me throw up after 5 minutes.......it wont last a season.

The female in charge made me throw up after 5 minutes.......it wont last a season.
I couldn't stand it either. It was so woke, it was literally impossible to watch. NCIS New Orleans has to shoehorn in their own lesbian. Wokeism has destroyed much of television. That's why old shows are so popular.

I couldn't stand it either. It was so woke, it was literally impossible to watch. NCIS New Orleans has to shoehorn in their own lesbian. Wokeism has destroyed much of television. That's why old shows are so popular.
Exactly...wish I could avoid the woke commercials though, 70% at least.

I recently found the old Fantasy Islands, both the 1977 and the 1988. Very well done. Compared to the woke vomit of the newest they are much better. The current purveyors of entertainment think all they have to do is stick in two women fingering each other and that's enough,

Forum List

Back