NCAA Tourney Talk

Hopefully Villanova comes back, otherwise that will be my first loss on my bracket.

Go Zags!!!!

15 seed Robert Morris up 6 on 2 seed Villanova at halftime. :eek:

#2 Seeds have been beaten by # 15 seeds in the tourney, but NEVER a #1 Seed by a #16.

I LOVE IT when the little guys upset the big guys, but it tears my bracket all to hell!

• Banned

#2 Seeds have been beaten by # 15 seeds in the tourney, but NEVER a #1 Seed by a #16.

I LOVE IT when the little guys upset the big guys, but it tears my bracket all to hell!

This one wouldn't be so bad for me since I have Nova losing to Baylor in the sweet 16.

I enjoy upsets as well as anyone, and put a couple in my brackets.

But Villanova is in my bracket to win.

Go you morons!

This one wouldn't be so bad for me since I have Nova losing to Baylor in the sweet 16.

I love Baylor's story! A coach taking over a program that was all shot to hell by scandal. And from a basketball legend family here in Indiana, The Drews (from Valparaiso)

His brother Bryce Drew made that 3 pointer against Ole Miss in the first round of the tourney, upsetting them in the last second. :thup:

ODU wins! w00T!

One win for my bracket!

WTF isn't CBS showing the Villanova-Robert Morris game in the final seconds now that it is tied up?

CBS sucks.

BYU wins - another score for the Boe Bracket!

Villanova wins - and the Boe Brackets are 3 for 3!

I'm 1 for 3 :(

In three games I already have the same number of losses I had in the entire first round last year.

Not looking good for me right now.

Notre Dame is out, and I think Purdue is going to lose in the first round. (Because of all their injuries)

I hold out great hope for Butler, undefeated in the Horizon League this season, a #5 seed in the tourney, and where my dad got his masters in business! :cool:

Plus, it's bike riding distance from where I live! And they play in historic Hinkle Field house, it's legendary!

I still have hopes for Purdue.

:)

Forum List

Back