NC Waitress Left $1,000 Tip Working Double While Watching Daughter. According to CRT She is an "Oppressor."

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Thank God for this country singer. According to leftist Democrats/communist she is an "oppressor" to the black race. Liberal media ignored the story. Why? Because she is white. United States was founded for those that work hardest...not those that cry the loudest. Racist left on full display. God Bless America!

Thank God for this country singer. According to leftist Democrats/communist she is an "oppressor" to the black race. Liberal media ignored the story. Why? Because she is white. United States was founded for those that work hardest...not those that cry the loudest. Racist left on full display. God Bless America!

Who called her an oppressor?

Do you even have a clue what this CRT shit even says or espouses? Too much CNN and MSNBC for you.

Yes, I do have a good idea what the CRT says. In its original form, it was an extreme view. But the opposition to it has gone to the other extreme.

One side wants to focus exclusively on things that had a negative effect on minorities. The other side wants to whitewash history to remove anything embarrassing. Like most contentious topics, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

CRT did not call her an oppressor it called people in power oppressors. Derpa.

Yes, I do have a good idea what the CRT says. In its original form, it was an extreme view. But the opposition to it has gone to the other extreme.

One side wants to focus exclusively on things that had a negative effect on minorities. The other side wants to whitewash history to remove anything embarrassing. Like most contentious topics, the truth is somewhere in the middle.
white wash history ? i believe that slavery and segregation and what MLK preached and marched against is already being taught in schools with no objection from conservatives ! crt is divisive and marxist in origin !

Was the waitress a knee grow or something?
This thread made me think of something.

I wonder how many waitresses I fantasized about fucking while eating my meal they served me

At 3 a week that is 160 a year let's say. 1600 a decade that would be 8000 over 50 yrs

I love being a pig

The headline says that $1,000 was given to the woman, but the write up its self says that $50.00 was given to her plus toys and clothes for her kid as well as two concert tickets. I am guessing that the tickets, toys, and clothes was $950 dollars worth of stuff?

In my opinion, the singer should be identified, not just because of the good difference that they made, but because of what they said to her: “I have to respect a mother that would do whatever it takes to support their child in a society where people don’t even want to work anymore.”

To me, every person who steps up to help another person deserves the proper shout out when too many people out there do not give a flying flip anymore about anything! A country singer being the person who did this doesn't surprise me and because country has never been the most popular music, all the more reason for the name of the singer to be out there. How often do you hear about non country singers being responsible for such helpful occurrences? Yeah, they may keep it under their hat too should they wear at hat, but that is only if they actually do keep anything under the hat to begin with!

That lady who got all of the loot should've given the name of who helped her. What better way to repay what was done for her than to help that singer score some new fans?

God bless you and the lady and her little girl and the mystery singer always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
The headline says that $1,000 was given to the woman, but the write up its self says that $50.00 was given to her plus toys and clothes for her kid as well as two concert tickets. I am guessing that the tickets, toys, and clothes was $950 dollars worth of stuff?

In my opinion, the singer should be identified, not just because of the good difference that they made, but because of what they said to her: “I have to respect a mother that would do whatever it takes to support their child in a society where people don’t even want to work anymore.”

To me, every person who steps up to help another person deserves the proper shout out when too many people out there do not give a flying flip anymore about anything! A country singer being the person who did this doesn't surprise me and because country has never been the most popular music, all the more reason for the name of the singer to be out there. How often do you hear about non country singers being responsible for such helpful occurrences? Yeah, they may keep it under their hat too should they wear at hat, but that is only if they actually do keep anything under the hat to begin with!

That lady who got all of the loot should've given the name of who helped her. What better way to repay what was done for her than to help that singer score some new fans?

God bless you and the lady and her little girl and the mystery singer always!!!

Holly

Many people prefer anonymity when they help people. I have to think this singer was one of those. Who are we to decide otherwise?

^^^ To me, those who are responsible for setting what is a good example should be shared with the world. Leaving one candle unlit will not make any other candle shine brighter especially if they are not lit up either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ To me, those who are responsible for setting what is a good example should be shared with the world. Leaving one candle unlit will not make any other candle shine brighter especially if they are not lit up either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The candle is lit. People are seeing what happened and know that someone stepped up. They also see that they stepped up because there was a need, not because there was publicity to be had.

^^^ Like I said, if the waitress wants to make up for what was done for her, what better way than to help them score new fans by sharing with the world the singer's identity?

God bless you and her and her mystery helper always!!!

Holly

P.S. Because so many candles are still not lit, why not put a label on those that are a blazed? Maybe doing so will light a fire underneath those who still have yet to come to life in such a way? No pun intended. To me, emulation should be labeled the highest compliment.

Last edited:
^^^ Like I said, if the waitress wants to make up for what was done for her, what better way than to help them score new fans by sharing with the world the singer's identity?

God bless you and her and her mystery helper always!!!

Holly

P.S. Because so many candles are still not lit, why not put a label on those that are a blazed? Maybe doing so will light a fire underneath those who still have yet to come to life in such a way? No pun intended. To me, emulation should be labeled the highest compliment.

The best reason for not sharing this country music stars name is because they obviously want it that way. Their choice.

Also, to keep them from being swamped by beggars.

Leftist who try to push bullshit "Critical Race Theory." She is white... henceforth she oppresses blacks and Hispanics.

Do you even have a clue what this CRT shit even says or espouses? Too much CNN and MSNBC for you.

I'm wondering if you actually understand Critical Race Theory, or you think it's just a bogeyman.

1627987026016.png

Okay, so let's look at that.

The Country Singer, who isn't named, make millions of dollar a year, and we are supposed to think she is speical because she gave a $1000.00 tip to a waitress she felt sorry for because she couldn't get a baby sitter?

How far is that $1000.00 tip going to take her?

How about a crazy world where the Waitress can make a good enough living all the time, and she can afford a baby sitter.

This thread made me think of something.

I wonder how many waitresses I fantasized about fucking while eating my meal they served me

At 3 a week that is 160 a year let's say. 1600 a decade that would be 8000 over 50 yrs

I love being a pig
Fantasizing doesn't make you a pig. I know the whole 'sin in your heart' blah blah...but. A man has to dream right? lol!

New Topics

Forum List

Back