NC Waitress Left $1,000 Tip Working Double While Watching Daughter. According to CRT She is an "Oppressor."

I was traveling along the Interstate last weekend.

My wife and I stopped to eat a couple of times.

At a Cracker Barrel I left a 40% tip. The young lady taking care of us was working very hard. There was a help wanted sign so they were short handed. She was doing a good job taking care of several tables.

She was White. That makes me a racist, doesn't it?

The best reason for not sharing this country music stars name is because they obviously want it that way. Their choice.

Also, to keep them from being swamped by beggars.
True, but if it were me, I would want to do something for the person in return and I would want it to be something that stands out in their life just as much as the difference that they decided to make in my life.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Because of the singer having a public status, I am sure that people asking for money is something that they are already no stranger to anyway.

Last edited:
This thread made me think of something.

I wonder how many waitresses I fantasized about fucking while eating my meal they served me

At 3 a week that is 160 a year let's say. 1600 a decade that would be 8000 over 50 yrs

I love being a pig
We can see that you have no problem with being a pig!!! :D

Okay, so let's look at that.

The Country Singer, who isn't named, make millions of dollar a year, and we are supposed to think she is speical because she gave a $1000.00 tip to a waitress she felt sorry for because she couldn't get a baby sitter?

How far is that $1000.00 tip going to take her?

How about a crazy world where the Waitress can make a good enough living all the time, and she can afford a baby sitter.
According to Communist Race Theory she is a white oppressor. Yes or no?

I'm wondering if you actually understand Critical Race Theory, or you think it's just a bogeyman.

View attachment 520800
United States was founded in 1776. After we became a Republic the nation was founded for those who work the hardest. Not those that cry the loudest. Jamestown was part of the British Empire. Learn history before you post stupid shit.

According to Communist Race Theory she is a white oppressor. Yes or no?
There's no such thing as "Communist Race Theory".

And you clearly don't understand what Critical Race Theory is, and I don't think you'd understand it after I explained it to you.

United States was founded in 1776. After we became a Republic the nation was founded for those who work the hardest. Not those that cry the loudest. Jamestown was part of the British Empire. Learn history before you post stupid shit.

The United States was founded in 1776. AMERICA was founded in 1619. People here before 1776 called themselves "Americans"

Forum List

Back