NC Teacher Being Investigated for Threatening To Shoot Mike Pence In The Head, Cops Say

"You should not be bringing in those type of viewpoints to your job," Union County GOP Chair Allison Powers said.

Powers isn't going as far as asking for the teacher to be fired, but says she trusts the school board will take appropriate action

Fired? Should be arrested

I don't mean to sound like I cheer lead for the teacher because I most definitely do not, but if Madonna isn't going to be busted for saying that she thinks about blowing up the white house, why should the teacher be arrested.

God bless you and our vice president always!!!

Holly

I don't mean to sound like I cheer lead for the teacher because I most definitely do not, but if Madonna isn't going to be busted for saying that she thinks about blowing up the white house, why should the teacher be arrested.

God bless you and our vice president always!!!

Holly
The Left make crime the norm to lower the bar in society.

Educator of young minds. It’s child cruelty sending your child to public education.

UNION COUNTY, N.C. – A Union County high school teacher is under investigation after reportedly making threatening comments to a class of students, saying the vice president should be shot.

Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be 'shot in the head'
How is saying "should be" a threat? Sounds more like inciting.
Yep. Hope one of your students takes the hint.

Educator of young minds. It’s child cruelty sending your child to public education.

UNION COUNTY, N.C. – A Union County high school teacher is under investigation after reportedly making threatening comments to a class of students, saying the vice president should be shot.

Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be 'shot in the head'
How is saying "should be" a threat? Sounds more like inciting.
Yep. Hope one of your students takes the hint.
I don't have any students. Not following you.

Personally I believe the teacher should be offer a job on the South Side of Chicago and then discuss using a firearm to shoot someone with after being in a area that make Mosul seem safe...

Idiot run off at the mouth and should lose their job but beside that should be left alone unless trying to buy a gun and a ticket to D.C. ...

Forum List

Back