NC Study: 70 percent of the study participants - both men and women - reported heightened sexual satisfaction after cannabis use.

I asked you first: :popcorn:

.... and .....

Yeah, you got pissy when I said "speak for yourself". Now you claim I am back-peddling without any evidence.

let me help you understand. I have said I enjoy sex after smoking weed. I did not say I ONLY enjoy sex when I am stoned. I didn't even say I smoke every time. Just that I enjoy sex after smoking.

So when I say it enhances sex at times, but I it is not a requirement, I am not back-peddling.

And how did you determine that?

Well, unless he was speaking of himself or using the pural "men", it certainly looks like he's speaking for more than just himself. Do you not agree?

How did I determine that? You responded by asking why I thought you weren't speaking for yourself. When you use the word "men" which is plural, anyone would assume you were not speaking just for yourself.

And yes, I agree that it certainly looks like you were speaking for more than just yourself.

Answered.
No, you haven't answered a single question yet. You said:

"First you get offended when I took 'men' to mean more than one man" and "you got pissy when I said 'speak for yourself'.

So, answer my question: How did you determine that? Are you not going to answer it?

I also said, "Unless he was speaking of himself or using the plural men it certainly looks like he's speaking for more than just himself. Do you not agree?"

You're not going to answer that question either, eh?

No, you haven't answered a single question yet. You said:

"First you get offended when I took 'men' to mean more than one man" and "you got pissy when I said 'speak for yourself'.

So, answer my question: How did you determine that? Are you not going to answer it?

I also said, "Unless he was speaking of himself or using the plural men it certainly looks like he's speaking for more than just himself. Do you not agree?"

You're not going to answer that question either, eh?

I answered the questions. The fact that you do not like my answers does not change that.

You really have no interest in staying on topic do you? I think I'll just stick with the actual subject and let you dance around all over the place.

Cannabis use could be the key to multiple orgasms among women - as less than 50 percent report climaxing during a sexual encounter.

A new survey of hundreds of people showed that women who smoke before sex or masturbate have improved orgasm capacity per encounter.

The study, conducted by North Carolina researchers, suggested this is likely due to the drug making women relaxed and increasing their desire, which means the recreational drug could treat sexual dysfunctions.

More....Lots more.
Cannabis helps women have MULTIPLE orgasms per sexual encounter

Is this were we are with the youngins' now, when sex is so bad they have to be drugged-up to enjoy it?

Likely it was the pot lobby that commissioned the "study". ;)

Sex carries a lot of anxiety for some people. The pressure to perform, their own insecurities about sex or their appearance (especially when naked) and more.

Cannabis can relax someone and make achieving and orgasm easier. It can also be easier to "Be in the moment" if you have smoked a bit.

I am not ducking or running.
You have been 'ducking and dodging' since your very first words of this dialogue. The 'running' part is your new threat .....
You are the one continuing this line of nonsense. I prefer the actual topic.
..... but here you are contributing (leading/perpetuation/continuing, actually, duh!) "this line of nonsense" (your own words). After all, you said "I think I'll just stick with the actual subject" and just now again you say, "I prefer the actual topic". And to prove it ... what is it you've just now written in this post of yours? The actual topic? :auiqs.jpg:I think not. This post of yours is the proverbial «Freudian slip».

Forum List

Back