NC State Professor wants extermination of White people

I was watching Xmen the other night. Magneto mentioned they shouldnt let the humans exterminate them. Another said no one has talked about extermination and he responded "No one ever talks about it, they just do it"

The fact is people do talk to it. and its scary. And whats scarier that guy was getting applause when he said it.

Yeah. I saw that clip. This guy isn't crazy. That's why it is scary. He's a calm collected intelligent man. Easy for people to follow. White people wouldn't have to go as far as saying Exterminate black people. Look at what Michael Richards from Seinfield did. He just used racial slurs and it was front page all over the country. I don't know what is wrong in this country. Actually I do. But seperation of and Church and State is in the Constitution. You know...I didn't think that meant seperation of church FROM state. Anways....That's my take on it. We are on a fast snowball strait to Hell. Who needs Terrorist from the Mid East? We have our own Terrorist here. Their called Liberals.

yea thats old news. This guy said this last spring or winter. Cant remember exactly.

Just as ridiculous now. Difference is that white people dont care about words. If they actually tried to do it, we'd see who the best man was then.

Yeah. I saw that clip. This guy isn't crazy. That's why it is scary. He's a calm collected intelligent man. Easy for people to follow. White people wouldn't have to go as far as saying Exterminate black people. Look at what Michael Richards from Seinfield did. He just used racial slurs and it was front page all over the country. I don't know what is wrong in this country. Actually I do. But seperation of and Church and State is in the Constitution. You know...I didn't think that meant seperation of church FROM state. Anways....That's my take on it. We are on a fast snowball strait to Hell. Who needs Terrorist from the Mid East? We have our own Terrorist here. Their called Liberals.

He can't help it--White people made him that way and should be ashamed of what they have done to entire race. :rolleyes:

Pale, I have some bad news for you. Bush has him next in line to head the RNC if Mel Martinez doesn't make it. Part of his plan to increase the percentage of blacks voting GOP from 8 percent to 9 percent.

That doesn't surprize me W.J.. I'm pretty well convinced Bush is a traitor and an idiot. Check out www.spp.gov.. Bush is secretly trying to make America, mexico and canada one nation. The fucker can't be out of office soon enough.

I don't mean to denegrate the post...but why get all worked up about this? These people always exist and we act so appalled every time one turns up and gets some media attention (and by "one" I mean the black guy who wants to kill all whites...the White guy who wants to kill all blacks, etc.).

I mean...is this so surprising? It might be more surprising if we lifted up every rock and searched everywhere and COULDN'T find one of these types anywhere we looked.

Let's have a big media hoopla when THAT happens!

I mean, it's gotten to the point hwere if you want to get yourself a little media attention call up the producers of a "Hannity and Colmes" type show, say something outrageous and wait for them to call you back.

Is it any wonder we don't get more, and better serious debate these days?

I want to kill all Green people! I expect a reporter at my house by this evening please...

haha...

That doesn't surprize me W.J.. I'm pretty well convinced Bush is a traitor and an idiot. Check out www.spp.gov.. Bush is secretly trying to make America, mexico and canada one nation. The fucker can't be out of office soon enough.

I saw a guy on Hannity and Colmes the other night attempt to discuss the SPP and the North American Union and I've never seen a guy cut off faster.
I thought it was ----strange.

I mostly agree with everything except the bolded word. I wouldn't go as far as traitor, but his attitude towards the southern border is disgusting.

why get all worked up about this?

I wouldn't call myself worked up. I'd call myself slightly amused and somewhat gratified. Amused, because I don't actually think blacks are capable of exterminating white people off the face of the earth. And gratified, because a video like this wakes up even ninnies like Glenn Reynolds over at Instapundit to what's happening to whites these days.

The people most dedicated to exterminating white people off the face of the earth are probably white people.

http://www.janeelliott.com/

Could this start a new Civil War?

Uhhh NO!!

It could however start a race war that a group that makes up just 17% of the population would have no chance of possibly winning since the majority of their young males are currently incarcerated for killing and trafficing drugs to one another...

Beside the Civil War was not about slavery. it was about the right to succede from the Union. If the North didnt need the supplies from the South than it would not have happened. The North could not survive without the South and all it supplied with FREE trade. If the South actually left than they could charge the North Taxes on all goods and raw materials. So it was all about the all mighty dollar.......

Uhhh NO!!

It could however start a race war that a group that makes up just 17% of the population would have no chance of possibly winning since the majority of their young males are currently incarcerated for killing and trafficing drugs to one another...

Beside the Civil War was not about slavery. it was about the right to succede from the Union. If the North didnt need the supplies from the South than it would not have happened. The North could not survive without the South and all it supplied with FREE trade. If the South actually left than they could charge the North Taxes on all goods and raw materials. So it was all about the all mighty dollar.......
Shocking how many people do not understand both the secession aspect and economic fears, (justified) of the South at the time. Of course, they could not then understand ordinary people living into their 80's, 90's, and even 100's, helping to create the 'sun belt'!

Well I was watching CNN today and they did a speacial on racism and there are more whites that are racist than blacks. The only logical reason black ppl are racist is because of the way they were treated in the past.
And white ppl... what reason do they have to be racist for? They brung the blacks from Africa and forced labor on them. Give me just one example when ppl slaved others for basically no reason at all? And on top of all this many ppl still do?

Well I was watching CNN today and they did a speacial on racism and there are more whites that are racist than blacks. The only logical reason black ppl are racist is because of the way they were treated in the past.
And white ppl... what reason do they have to be racist for? They brung the blacks from Africa and forced labor on them. Give me just one example when ppl slaved others for basically no reason at all? And on top of all this many ppl still do?

How did they sort the count the blacks an whites ? Guess they had to use some sort of racial standard that was racist?

why aren't american blacks racist against african blacks .... they were the ones that captured the american blacks and sold them to the europeans that took them to america and europe.....

seems ironic that that american blacks call themselves african americans.....

also ironic that jews love to drive mercedes....but that is another thread

Forum List

Back